Status
Not open for further replies.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
sold out?...i thought they didn't go on sale until the 11th or something like that.

edit:from the site...they have not gone on sale yet,..
The 306DCA will be released August 2011. If you would like to be placed on the notification list, please send an email to jawzun@goodsensevapor.com. Updates will be posted on the GoodSense blog.

Last edited:

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
According to early videos it was suppose to come with three top pieces for the different sized 306 atomizers. Today they post on their website it will only come with one and an atomizer they recommend to use with it. I'll pass now because I have to many other 306s sitting around and was counting on it working with them.

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
According to early videos it was suppose to come with three top pieces for the different sized 306 atomizers. Today they post on their website it will only come with one and an atomizer they recommend to use with it. I'll pass now because I have to many other 306s sitting around and was counting on it working with them.

I agree I will wait to hear reviews with other attys like cisco or if they will make adaptor for iken i06.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca

With two hours to go, I'm starting to have second thoughts too due to the fact that they are not including the multiple top pieces. I've been waiting for this for so long, and it's kinda disappointing. I'm not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger or not..

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California

With two hours to go, I'm starting to have second thoughts too due to the fact that they are not including the multiple top pieces. I've been waiting for this for so long, and it's kinda disappointing. I'm not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger or not..

What upsets me is today they took down the video by Basil where he said it would come with three. They could have informed people of this change awhile ago. Anyway I'm not buying something that's specific to one atomizer when there are so many different types available.

Al Capwn

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Oxford, United Kingdom
Another here annoyed by the change to the 3 piece system to just one, really annoyed actually.

Firstly I'm from the UK and don't know if you can buy the MA306 anywhere, you can get the Ciscos here though which is what I use and am happy with.

Secondly, the 306DCA would look awesome on a big battery mod and I was hoping to buy a higher/standrad resistance 306 and get some 5-6v 306 vaping done. As I understand it (from only a Google search though) the MA306 is an LR @1.5 Ohm so would blow on anything higher than 3.7v.

So by making this change they are excluding people from region where the MA306 isn't available (like in the UK as far as I know) and eliminating the chance you could use it for higher volt vaping.

Add that to the fact he's not including the drip tip and now I don't think I'll be buying (he sold out anyway).

Massively disapointed to be honest.

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
He said in an interview that they were designed around the MA306, BUT they were tested and did fit all common 306's, i.e. Cisco, Joye, etc...

As far as the aluminum body is concerned, the grade of aluminum was chosen very carefully. Also, Aluminum toxicity is only a concern when the aluminum is heated greater than 500 degrees. Anyone who owns the original Torpedo Tank can testify that it is just fine.

Also, as far as the email confirmations, I got ahold of him tonight about it and he said that all the orders were recieved, and he is looking into why we didn't get email confirmations.
I can only echo the thoughts about the DCA not been sold with the three top sections. I'm very disappointed :(

I've ordered one anyway in hope that the other 306's I all ready have will fit. If they don't I'll cry.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I was going to purchase one of these too, but between not getting the other top pieces and it being Aluminum I decided against it. I also dont buy into the 500 degree thing, especially after having numerous Aluminum tanks and learning a few things about juice sitting in Aluminum. I hope they come out with an SS version and different fittings to work with different Attys especially the i06 from Iken as it is the best 306 out there now in just my opinion. I hope they weren't hoping to capture every Atty sale because this will be re-manufactured by someone else too if that's the case Paten or not it happens. So hope the next batch or one after is SS with more pieces so I and many others can buy one. It does look like a very nice idea and looks like it works really nicely, so hopefully higher expectations are met on the next batch made.

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
They claim that i06 top piece will be out around end of sep and a stainless version was in the works. Also an anodized version. I also am worried regarding non anodized aluminum. wonder if I should of waited a month to order. But I just don't have any self control. I may sell mine due to I only use i06 attys at this time.

I was going to purchase one of these too, but between not getting the other top pieces and it being Aluminum I decided against it. I also dont buy into the 500 degree thing, especially after having numerous Aluminum tanks and learning a few things about juice sitting in Aluminum. I hope they come out with an SS version and different fittings to work with different Attys especially the i06 from Iken as it is the best 306 out there now in just my opinion. I hope they weren't hoping to capture every Atty sale because this will be re-manufactured by someone else too if that's the case Paten or not it happens. So hope the next batch or one after is SS with more pieces so I and many others can buy one. It does look like a very nice idea and looks like it works really nicely, so hopefully higher expectations are met on the next batch made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread