Deadliest Catch Interview With Josh Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
That is awesome to see, we are big fans of the show and anyone that watches it knows how chain smoking likely was one of the underlying causes to Josh's Dad's death. It is nice to see someone that may use it on TV and really get people aware. Thank you for doing the interview.

Your very welcome. I gave him a big hug and apologized for his dads passing. Then asked him sincerely to keep vaping and try to quit smoking entirely!! :)

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks, Megan.
I enjoyed the video.
I actually enjoyed you more than Josh, though.
I mean that respectfully. I just didn't think that Josh was "all there".
I enjoyed your energy, personality, enthusiasm and commitment to the project.
You got it done. Bravo and congratulations.

1zl39c0.jpg

Last edited:

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
What company does he deal with? That's COOL as heck that they don't pull nicotine from Tobacco! Which more or less means that the few carcinogens that are left in the 99%pure nicotine when extracting it from tobacco. At least I would think so....

not that those few will really affect you cause when you break it down from 99% pure to around 24Mg(or anything around it). That 1% is WAY super low......

Great to see you did this with them. I bet this video gets a ton of hits!

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
After exploring the inlife website via yvilla's link, clicking "questions and answers" at the bottom of the page and then selecting their e-cig product, then scrolling down to the 3rd from last question What ingredients are in the inLife cartridges? you can finally get to a page that lists the ingredients in detail. The first one is Orient Tobacco Absolute from Natural Tobacco. So Josh is a bit mislead, but let us not be.
Great job getting this interview anyway Megan, I bet you were so stoked!

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
Thanks, Megan.
I enjoyed the video.
I actually enjoyed you more than Josh, though.
I mean that respectfully. I just didn't think that Josh was "all there".
I enjoyed your energy, personality, enthusiasm and commitment to the project.
You got it done. Bravo and congratulations.

1zl39c0.jpg

Josh was extremely busy and his brother actually lit a cig right next to me.. I didn't feel that welcome but then I got the one on one with Josh and he was hungry, tired, just signed about 800 books and I really didn't care as long as I got to talk with him (and i did for about 15 mins off camera) Thanks for the screen cap, I LOOK GOOOD! :blush: all in all it was fun, they have my contact info and hope to meet them again. Jason from Electronicstix will be sending them both ego kits and some eliquid soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread