Status
Not open for further replies.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Dee, the "Orient tobacco absolute" listed as an ingredient of the eliquid on InLife's site (as less than 1%) is actually a flavoring derived from tobacco, an "essence" if you will, used by many eliquid makers for their tobacco flavored eliquids. However, if you go down their ingredients list to #3, you will see L-Nicotine listed, at concentrations of 1.8%, 1.4% and 1.1%, which translates into the more commonly known 18mg, 14mg, and 11 mg levels.

The truth is that while nicotine can be found in other nightshade plants such as tomato, potato, eggplant, etc, it is found in those plants in very much smaller quantities than in tobacco. Nicotine is simply not commercially extracted from anything but tobacco, because to do so from those other plants would be prohibitively expensive, given the very low concentrations present in the first place.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Dee, the "Orient tobacco absolute" listed as an ingredient of the eliquid on InLife's site (as less than 1%) is actually a flavoring derived from tobacco, an "essence" if you will, used by many eliquid makers for their tobacco flavored eliquids. However, if you go down their ingredients list to #3, you will see L-Nicotine listed, at concentrations of 1.8%, 1.4% and 1.1%, which translates into the more commonly known 18mg, 14mg, and 11 mg levels.

The truth is that while nicotine can be found in other nightshade plants such as tomato, potato, eggplant, etc, it is found in those plants in very much smaller quantities than in tobacco. Nicotine is simply not commercially extracted from anything but tobacco, because to do so from those other plants would be prohibitively expensive, given the very low concentrations present in the first place.

Yet, it would be a huge slap to the FDA IMO.

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
I love your avitar too. I have a picture of myself just like that actually, weird.
Megain - was he vaping there? Did he have his e-cig with him? Or did he smoke there at all maybe?

he is down to 6 cigs a day and didnt have his ecig on him at all. he just smoked, i think he said his inlife was broken. its ok tho, i have 2 suppliers sending them shwag here soon lol

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread