Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Here's a yummy one;

"Velvet Cloud Vapor - Organic and Natural All VG e-liquid from San Francisco discount code: support = 20% off everything until August 16th. And then we move facilities and fulfill orders 1000x faster, increase our product offerings, add a line that (is separate) but has some PG by popular request, and start selling our tobacco extract a la cart. Oh and local pickup will be available too! Huzzah!"

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Here's a yummy one;

"Velvet Cloud Vapor - Organic and Natural All VG E-Liquid from San Francisco discount code: support = 20% off everything until August 16th. And then we move facilities and fulfill orders 1000x faster, increase our product offerings, add a line that (is separate) but has some PG by popular request, and start selling our tobacco extract a la cart. Oh and local pickup will be available too! Huzzah!"

Code isn't working.. :(

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
This is the funnest and coolest site I have seen in quite a while. If you DIY look at the glass bottles in the container section, and also the Lab section.

BTW they have a big sale until the 19th of this month.

American Science & Surplus : Items Just Off the Truck
I've never ended up buying from them because their shipping prices are a bit steep but this Test Tube Rack might change my mind. 6 holes that are 1" in diameter and 7 that are 3/4" could make a nice eGo/round mod rack for $8 (plus shipping.)

ETA: Take how far the button sticks out into consideration when deciding in a PV will fit.

fuadali9

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2011
xxxxx
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: expired or no longer valid

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
  • Deleted by Vchick

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: Offer expired.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
  • Deleted by loxmythe

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
  • Deleted by loxmythe

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    • Deleted by loxmythe
    • Reason: Contests belong in contest thread please

gbojar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Largo, Florida
    • Deleted by Vchick
    • Reason: duplcate

HazMatt

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    Columbia, TN, USA
    • Deleted by Vchick
    • Reason: expired or no longer valid

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
    Moon Mountain Vapor Lunartic's Samplers - Moon Mountain Vapor

We just couldn't contain ourselves...even though we're a couple away from 1,000 likes we decided its time for
    the DEAL!!!

The Lunartics Life support sampler (2x50ml) and Lunartic Command module (3x32ml) are buy one get one free until SUNDAY!!!!! Just write bogo in the comment box of your order! along with your flavor choices!!! Vape On!!!!

ElectraClyde

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    Chicagoland
    Hello People of the Vape,

We wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their patience and understanding during our time away. We truly appreciate all of our customers and would not be where we are without every single one of you. We would like to show you our appreciation by having a juice sale. Please use THANKYOU25 for 25% off your juice order

This Sale is effective immediately and ends Friday August 23rd 11:59pm EST USA. The coupon code THANKYOU25 can be used several times and only applies to juice. (Sample packs excluded)

Reward Points and flavors of the week will be disabled during the sale.
    Coupon must be used before checkout. We apologize but we are no longer
    able to apply it after payment is made.

Click on “view cart” and put the coupon in coupon code box.

Please keep in mind that during a sale shipping times can be a bit longer so if you would give us a bit of extra time to get orders out we would appreciate it.

The Parkes Crew

Clcik HERE to unsubscribe from our newsletter

spartanstew

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    Moon Mountain Vapor Lunartic's Samplers - Moon Mountain Vapor

We just couldn't contain ourselves...even though we're a couple away from 1,000 likes we decided its time for
    the DEAL!!!

The Lunartics Life support sampler (2x50ml) and Lunartic Command module (3x32ml) are buy one get one free until SUNDAY!!!!! Just write bogo in the comment box of your order! along with your flavor choices!!! Vape On!!!!

I don't see a way to know if this code actually works. I can enter bogo in the comment box, but it doesn't change the total of the order. I get all the way to the final "complete your purchase" page without a discount. Don't really want to place the order if the discount doesn't end up applying.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    • Deleted by beebopnjazz
    • Reason: Duplicate post

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2013
    Guthrie, OK
    I don't see a way to know if this code actually works. I can enter bogo in the comment box, but it doesn't change the total of the order. I get all the way to the final "complete your purchase" page without a discount. Don't really want to place the order if the discount doesn't end up applying.

Its not really a discount.....you enter bogo in the comment field and your flavor choices. You pay the cost of the sampler(s) and they simply double your bottles. I'm getting 204mls of 4 great flavors for $40 shipped. Forget the free shipping code though, can't combine promotions. Its only $3 though. Time to stock up!

Last edited:

spartanstew

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    • Deleted by Vchick

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Last edited:

funkyZero

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana USA
    • Deleted by Vchick

Wrainn

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 14, 2011
    Louisiana
    www.bayouswampjuice.com
    Cajun Vapes is having a 3for2 on their 30ml flavors. Buy 2 and get a third one free
    www.cajunvapes.com.

They only have a few flavors listed but told me if there is something I want that isn't listed to email or call and they will mix it up for me if they have the flavors.

Said if it ends up on their website, I can name it, I think that applies to everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread