Not open for further replies.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com

Quick and easy mod that will help increase flavor and vapor on your 306 attys

Pretty easy to do take your time when doing this and watch your coils in the center

It will also help keep your atty wetter without the wicking material a must try!!:vapor:

Also can be done on your 510s its just a bit harder

cryptkeeper197

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
cincinnati, Ohio
I am amazed this works for you. I just order 2 306 atties. One worked wonderfully the other leaked every drop out the bottom air holes. When I examined them both I noticed the one that leaked had no filler under the bridge. So doesn't this mod make it prone to leaking? Oh I see you use a cup a missed that.
Then don't do this if you don't have cup.

Last edited:

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
I am amazed this works for you. I just order 2 306 atties. One worked wonderfully the other leaked every drop out the bottom air holes. When I examined them both I noticed the one that leaked had no filler under the bridge. So doesn't this mod make it prone to leaking? Oh I see you use a cup a missed that.
Then don't do this if you don't have cup.

Actually, I noticed much less leaking when I drip. The only thing that I did wrong was removing the whole wick. You want to just cut it off on both sides somehow and leave a little piece running through the coil or you will have to drip very often because there is nothing to absorb. It also seems to spit hot liquid sometimes so I am just de-wicking my next one and leaving the bridge and mesh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread