• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dec.10th Meet and vape, Question and input requested

preference for dining Dec meet up

• Famous Dave BBQ

• Super mex Mexican

• Bacon its what for dinner

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Ryder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Lost Wages
Ok, here's the Question for the Dec, meet up would everyone prefer BBQ (Dave's) or Mexican, There is
a Mexican restaurant that has a meeting/banquet room I think I can get for us or I will check with Dave's to see what the can do to accommodate us. Let me know. I would like to have a definitive answer by the 20th. the next meet up will be Dec 10th

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I'm down for either but voted for Daves.. just because it's that awesome.

Which mexican retaraunt were you thinking of? There is one near hear that is really good, the one with the picture of the guy that looks like Saddam Hussein on it.

Whenever I go there, I tell people "We are going to Saddams"

Actually I'm taking mom there for lunch today :D

Yeah! Mexican!!
I'm not kidding, you guys, I was feeling terrible because EFC quit sending me email notifications on everything - even PM's so I thought nobody was posting or sending me the love...:blush: I even asked Art if I'd had bad breath or something at the meet!:facepalm:
We had so many people, didn't get to visit with everyone as much as I'd like to...but it was awesome to see so many new faces.
But where was Heiseberg, huh? Did he sleep thru another one?:laugh:

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Anyone know what the time frame is for the meeting?
I have only been to one meeting, but I think we went from about 7:00 to 9:30-10:00. It really is a very informal affair, lots of mingling and sharing juices and devices, and of course, eating! There is also a drawing for door prizes which are mostly juices and maybe a device or two, if I recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread