Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Packaging: 10ml aroma
Manufacturer: DecadentVapour - England
Recommended mixing ratio: 10-20%
Strawberry, lime and blackcurrant, which according to the manufacturer is what this aroma is about. I'm a little wary of these mixed fruit soups, because if there are too many ingredients, the flavors don't really come through. Since there are only three fruits, I trust that they do not mix so much that the taste is indistinguishable. The aroma has a delicate strawberry smell, in which you cannot smell anything else. The taste, on the other hand, is a little more complex, as the fruits lost in the aroma also appear. First you can feel the strawberry, which will dominate the soup throughout. The second noticeable flavor is blackcurrant, although it is not as strong as strawberry, but it is easily discernible. At the end, you can also feel a little citrus flavor, which could be orange and lime, but it's not entirely clear to me. The flavors change to a kind of mixed fruit soup during steaming. A slightly sweet, strawberry-rich mixed fruit bomb. Maybe I could compare it to a candy flavor, which is not filling, but rather a hard lollipop. Two of the three main flavors are perfectly discernible, but the lime is not clearly a lime, but rather manifests itself with the citrus effect of oranges and lemons. It is suitable for all-day use, as we get a light mixed fruit soup that does not stain the roll at all. You don't have to think about it much, you get exactly what is promised in the description

Attachments

• Rainbow-Fruit.jpg
    Rainbow-Fruit.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread