Decided to join the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I also lived in Hazelwood or was it Florissant, can't remember, for a period of time in my late teens early 20's. That's a time in my life that I've tried very hard to forget. I was originally from across the river in Dupo.

Wow-it really is such a small small world- I knew there was a reason I liked you all so much!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
What??? It's here!

Sigh. Now the wait begins while I age it for a week staring at it every day like a lonely kitty :)

I'm dying here!

Betelgeuse.jpg

BG! Steep? Nah - load it up. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Awesome! When I first tried it FOOB I was just in shock on how vibrant and flavorful it was! Seriously an ADV IMO and as it gets older different flavors come out or become more subtle.Its a really cool experience to vape it as it evolves! I bought yesterday 2 flavors I've yet to try and 30ml bottle of GCD (right now its my fav). I really really can't wait...gah it hasn't even been a day and I'm all ready bout to bounce off the walls lol.

Kent its nice to have another AD&D/boardgamer and vaper around! and if you don't mind me asking what was your main you used when to played? Does Nicoticket go to any vape conventions? I would really like to meet the you and everyone else at Nicoticket that makes such all-round great e-liquid possible.

My main was a Barbarian...

115353.jpg

Possessed a sentient sword that "stole" 10% of my experience and multiplied it by 6x and leveled as an illusionist. Fun to play because I could pre-cast Chromatic orb on my weapons and use them like a charged weapon with no cast time.

Chromatic+Orb.jpg

Lots of other creative solutions if you know how to play an illusionist proper.

I also played a cleric for a long time - true neutral - who needs morals when you work on pure instinct?

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have half a bottle that is the yellow and two full bottles are clear. I keep checking them to see if maybe, just maybe, they might turn that lovely pee color. LMAO!!

LMAO - I was going to mention that. Before we removed the food coloring, the only way I could tell if it was done was if it looked like the that first AM movement. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yup, folks, this is a keeper. I'm going to vape through this bottle on the REO and then set the rest aside to age some more just to check it out after a week and then two etc. I *will* be ordering more. Yum!

It is so good to find a vendor that can do fruits decently. Honestly, that is the reason I got into DIY because nobody could do a good fruit that wasn't just absolute rubbish.

I'm not giving up my recipes anytime soon but you can bet the bank I'll be ordering a large quantity of this to have on hand for when I'm feeling lazy / treating myself to something nice.

Great job, Nicoticket, this is good stuff! I'm glad I found you folks and now I can't wait to try some of your other flavors. It's an absolute pleasure to be introduced to somebody that gives two shakes about their product.

--James

Glad it popped for ya CF! Betelgeuse was the first "complex" liquid I ever did. Truth be told, the success of BG is a big reason why Nicoticket flourished in those first few months while I continued to work on the vanilla thing. Nicoticket took the same logical progression as most vapers do... Fruit>>>Bakery>>>Tobacco

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
BG returns...

'ello night owls. Had to try another bottle in the REO/RM2 w/rayon today. Rewicked and washed and dry burned and everything. Just fantastic, Kent. Like I said somewhere else in this sub-forum; nice and mellow but plenty of taste. This is just great stuff.

I'm ordering 50 mL next month plus a 30 mL sampler of Hummingbird assuming it's available at the time ;)

Wish I could order more but it's time to refresh the DIY nic base and PG base plus order flavors so I'm gonna be hurtin' for a few months.

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
BG returns...

'ello night owls. Had to try another bottle in the REO/RM2 w/rayon today. Rewicked and washed and dry burned and everything. Just fantastic, Kent. Like I said somewhere else in this sub-forum; nice and mellow but plenty of taste. This is just great stuff.

I'm ordering 50 mL next month plus a 30 mL sampler of Hummingbird assuming it's available at the time ;)

Wish I could order more but it's time to refresh the DIY nic base and PG base plus order flavors so I'm gonna be hurtin' for a few months.

I wasn't really sure about lychee e-juices but I just tried some "F4 Refresh" for the first time (so good..) and now I really want to try "Hummingbird" too before it gets put back in the vault.I'm really glad that my first lychee juice was a Nicoticket juice because if not and it was done badly I really don't know if I would've taken a chance on other Lychee based e-juice.

I was wondering about DIY'ing especially now FDA regulations looming over the vaping world and was wondering if you know of any DIY FAQ/walkthrough (for an absolute beginner lol) you could recommend...? After I learn and make some maybe you can share with me some good and easy to make recipes!

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
I will send you a PM with the video I first watched that really put me on the right track but also do check out the DIY subforum here at ECF as there are some fantastic resources there.

I'd post the video here but I *really* don't want to step on Kent and Company's toes so out of respect we'll leave it to PM.

Having said that, man I may just have to break down and order Gravity and Hummingbird next week because I'm just chomping at the bit to try this stuff out!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
hmm? you say that cause of my hurting comment? lol I'm just playing around :) to be honest though I may try DIY sometime, more specifically Chrissy is intrigued by it so we may give it a go for fun and vapocalypse training. to be further honest though I'm more interested in unflavored nic -I actually find it very interesting, but I love NT too much and unfortunately make too much money and have so few bills that I can't stop spending a lot on NT haha :) however, I'm pretty set for at LEAST 8-10 (umm maybe 6...i do vape a lot) months atm especially since getting the Wakonda bottle of my dreams

do you DIY meg? is it fun? Chrissy thinks it would be loads of fun :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
hmm? you say that cause of my hurting comment? lol I'm just playing around :) to be honest though I may try DIY sometime, more specifically Chrissy is intrigued by it so we may give it a go for fun and vapocalypse training. to be further honest though I'm more interested in unflavored nic -I actually find it very interesting, but I love NT too much and unfortunately make too much money and have so few bills that I can't stop spending a lot on NT haha :) however, I'm pretty set for at LEAST 8-10 (umm maybe 6...i do vape a lot) months atm especially since getting the Wakonda bottle of my dreams

do you DIY meg? is it fun? Chrissy thinks it would be loads of fun :)

I've only done two which were using unflavored with nic juice and in three 30ml bottles stuffed them full with fresh lavender leaves and the other one stuffed with whole cloves. That's all...lol. They are pretty good though!

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the link! Yeah I was thinking of going to have look at that forum...but it can little intimidating. This video is just what I was looking for...a nice primer before I head into uncharted DIY jungle..lol.

That Lavender juice sounds like a cool idea...although I might have to substitute mint since I can't handle floral vapes for very long.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks for the link! Yeah I was thinking of going to have look at that forum...but it can little intimidating. This video is just what I was looking for...a nice primer before I head into uncharted DIY jungle..lol.

That Lavender juice sounds like a cool idea...although I might have to substitute mint since I can't handle floral vapes for very long.

Fresh mint picked off the plant and (as many leave that will fit) stuffed in a bottle with your favorite PG/VG and nic mix would be awesome in a few months!! :thumb:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It is FUN and REWARDING too. Plus you save boat loads of lewt so you can spend it on good vendors like NT instead of continually flailing around ordering gross juice from places that don't care what they churn out.

This is the reason I have never been intimidated by, and actually encourage, DIY. I mean - a restauranteur would not get ....-hurt because you go to a grocery store, buy some food, and cook it. That said, even the people who are crafty in the kitchen enjoy eating out with some regularity at their favorite restaurant. Definitely room in everyone's repertoire for both. If anything it will give you an appreciation for how much love we put into our liquids in terms of R&D, testing, development, etc. The amount of liquid we have dumped could fill a swimming pool.

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
This is the reason I have never been intimidated by, and actually encourage, DIY. I mean - a restauranteur would not get ....-hurt because you go to a grocery store, buy some food, and cook it. That said, even the people who are crafty in the kitchen enjoy eating out with some regularity at their favorite restaurant. Definitely room in everyone's repertoire for both. If anything it will give you an appreciation for how much love we put into our liquids in terms of R&D, testing, development, etc. The amount of liquid we have dumped could fill a swimming pool.

WOW! Clark, I find your outlook amazing. I wonder how long a post like that would last on any other vendors forum?
cthulhufan, no disrespect was intended by my post, I just wanted to point out the kind of people we are dealing with at Nicoticket....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread