deciding on my first Precise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darhorn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
and was wondering of anyone had a comparison image between the precises and the Omega / alpha

am having trouble deciding between the P16 and P18
currently am happy with 3.7 with LR attys

I use my Alpha as a device for out and about, and for work. the 14500 battery lasts me all day with no real issues and isnt a bad size for carting around

at home i primarily use my Omega. 1. since i vape heavier at home, and 2. the finish is really wearing off so is more of a stay at home device

leaning towards the P16 but am just not sure..
planning on ordering today, just wish there was no wait :)

thanks
Darrin

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
and was wondering of anyone had a comparison image between the precises and the Omega / alpha

am having trouble deciding between the P16 and P18
currently am happy with 3.7 with LR attys

I use my Alpha as a device for out and about, and for work. the 14500 battery lasts me all day with no real issues and isnt a bad size for carting around

at home i primarily use my Omega. 1. since i vape heavier at home, and 2. the finish is really wearing off so is more of a stay at home device

leaning towards the P16 but am just not sure..
planning on ordering today, just wish there was no wait :)

thanks
Darrin

Definitely go with the P16 then. It's small size will please you, plus the AW 16340 and AW 14500 battery are both rated at 750mah so it will give you similar vape times. :)

Darhorn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Definitely go with the P16 then. It's small size will please you, plus the AW 16340 and AW 14500 battery are both rated at 750mah so it will give you similar vape times. :)

thanks! looking at my 14500 though, it looks like it is rated at 900mah, or is that a misprint?
I know that batteries sometimes have misquoted ratings

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
thanks! looking at my 14500 though, it looks like it is rated at 900mah, or is that a misprint?
I know that batteries sometimes have misquoted ratings

That must be a different brand, maybe a trust fire or ultra fire brand, AW batteries both 16340 and 14500 are rated at 750mah. Many batteries are overrated in their mah. AW's will outlast or be equal to most any battery out there.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
keep calm.
My P16-order is 4 weeks ahead of yours and I am still waiting for the production/shipment of it.
Sadly David didn't reply to my status-request-mail yet that I sent him last Monday morning...

Did i reply, as i've answered all emails through about 5pm today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread