Deejstuff.com's One Classy Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneManiac

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
This e-juice, from deejstuff.com’s indescribable category, definitely lives up to its name. The name, One Classy Mix, is to honor a fellow ECF member for supporting and encouraging deej. The flavor is very nice (classy? :p), and has been described as everything from reminiscent of raspberry sorbet, to containing a hint of grape soda, to cookies! I checked with deej, and there is no cookie or raspberry flavors in the juice, which lends to it being a unique experience for each person! It is definitely indescribable, but in the best way possible. The juice itself can be made to order, with any ratio of PG/VG, any nic strength, size, and any flavor strength you want. I am not an employee of deejstuff, I just can’t stop raving about deejstuff’s juices!

Last edited:

InsaneManiac

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Hello Newbz,

I use 16mg nic, with 60pg/40vg mix and I got it at 100% strength. I am very satisfied with the vapor content, and I love the throat hit. I vape it through CE2 cartomizers for an 808d-1 auto battery for the most part, but also have e-go style batteries with 510 connections, but use the same style of carts, the CE2's. Also, I am pretty sensitive to tastes, so if a lot of other flavors you have tried weren't strong enough, I would suggest trying the strength at 125%. As for order processing and shipping, I order it, get instant notification about the order, usually ships either the same or next day (exception was holidays or after PO closed on Saturdays, so nothing to do with seller there), and usually receive it within 1-2 days. One caveat is that Deejstuff is located in LA and I am in San Diego, however, it is shipped from deejstuff either same day or next day. There are several shipping options available during checkout, but I usually go with the free 1st class shipping for orders over $50. I hope I have answered all of your questions, and feel free to ask more! :)

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Thanks! :) This is the sort of info that helps me decide if I want to try a new vendor or not.

Did you think the e-liquid vaped clean or did it clog your equipment at all compared to other flavors?

I think it's very clean. I'm using 60pg/40vg, 8 mg, 125-150% flavor (allergies, can't taste/smell, will probably order 125 from here on out). The liquid wicks very well (I drip to test but use cartos daily) and has generous vapor. Color is nonexistent to pale; pale being two different chocolate flavors I have. My cartos aren't getting hard to draw on at all, as with some other liquids.......the flavor just fades when they're getting old, the way it should be IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread