My new line ;)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Many Many Congrats!

You have been doing this about 12 times as long as me!

You'll get there in no time. ;-D

I think the reason I forgot Saturday is because it doesn't seem as extraordinary to me any longer. It's the ordinary way things are. What's weird is that I managed to smoke all those cigarettes, every day, for all those years.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
This group really doesn't know how to pitch a TV show to me. Saul Rubinek is in Warehouse 13. I've been a fan of his since Nero Wolfe, about a decade ago.

His character really has the potential to go over the top and get really annoying after a while. Until that happens, I'll keep watching.

Do they ever tell us what's in Warehouses 1-12?

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
This group really doesn't know how to pitch a TV show to me. Saul Rubinek is in Warehouse 13. I've been a fan of his since Nero Wolfe, about a decade ago.

His character really has the potential to go over the top and get really annoying after a while. Until that happens, I'll keep watching.

Do they ever tell us what's in Warehouses 1-12?

It's a fun, quirky little show...I enjoyed it. :)

Warehouses 1-12 get explained IIRC...though I could be confused with another show possibly lol

A new show "The Librarians" is fairly similar, and fun. I think it's on TNT currently. There were 3 TV movies previously starring Noah Wyle, and now it's a series. I had no idea he could be funny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread