walked_happy_by_hano22-d9pcuzq.gif

ENAUD2.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Hey You @Kn0ttYFive , been thinkin' boutcha and this particular juice...it is one that I have revisited over and over again and always liked...Eureka code MEMDAY17-20/10 gets you 20% off till the 29th...I been meaning to grab a bottle for you, but mebe you might be interested in it. would be fun to read your mpression of this flavor ;) its a kinda nice baccy flavor more complex than the crap I mix in my dungeon lab :lol:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Hey You @Kn0ttYFive , been thinkin' boutcha and this particular juice...it is one that I have revisited over and over again and always liked...Eureka code MEMDAY17-20/10 gets you 20% off till the 29th...I been meaning to grab a bottle for you, but mebe you might be interested in it. would be fun to read your mpression of this flavor ;) its a kinda nice baccy flavor more complex than the crap I mix in my dungeon lab :lol:

Aww thanks.
Heck yeah, hook me up Sweet Nuts:wub:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
always liked...Eureka but mebe you might be interested in it. would be fun to read your mpression of this flavor ;) its a kinda nice baccy

It doesn't really give much of a description and the reviews are even more mysterious lol. It does pique my interest. I may grab a 15ml to try. Do you get the max vg?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
It doesn't really give much of a description and the reviews are even more mysterious lol. It does pique my interest. I may grab a 15ml to try. Do you get the max vg?
Lemme look see...I got me the 50/50 blend. I think you will like it Kn0tty, it's a deep rich flavor, not too sweet, definitely a baccy flavor but with a bunch of other stuff going on. Definitely nice after dinner or before sleepy time vape.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Lemme look see...I got me the 50/50 blend. I think you will like it Kn0tty, it's a deep rich flavor, not too sweet, definitely a baccy flavor but with a bunch of other stuff going on. Definitely nice after dinner or before sleepy time vape.

i will letcha know my thoughts on it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread