Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Chewbacca.jpg

No worries, I will translate....
Express your Deep Thoughts, Inner Weirdom; Or, iffen you feel like you just need a place to decompress, 'cause every where else is a bit stuffy, Cop-A-Squat !

Universal Forum Rules apply.
Minimize da Politics, Regulations & Felines
(there's other forums for that) :thumb:

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Ok, so now I cant sleep. Watching stupid Star Trek Voyager. Turns out its pretty good, Im a Trekkie, so ?

Watching commercials and notice there are quite a few mattress companies that offer "sleep on it for 100 days, If you are not happy return it for no money loss" what ever.....

What do they do with the returned mattresses?

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Watching commercials and notice there are quite a few mattress companies that offer "sleep on it for 100 days, If you are not happy return it for no money loss" what ever.....

What do they do with the returned mattresses?

Good question.
Maybe, flip them over & resale them?
Dem sick bastids. :blink:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
images

Hi Kn0tty! Well, we is moved in, but settled???still got boxes O'stuff to decide what to do with, they been lovin' me at the local thrift stores :lol: Loosing 500 sq ft of living space and a garage makes a HUGE difference:facepalm:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
images

Hi Kn0tty! Well, we is moved in, but settled???still got boxes O'stuff to decide what to do with, they been lovin' me at the local thrift stores :lol: Loosing 500 sq ft of living space and a garage makes a HUGE difference:facepalm:

Dang, that's a significant amount of sq footage lost. :unsure:
Is there room on the property for an addition later?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Dang, that's a significant amount of sq footage lost. :unsure:
Is there room on the property for an addition later?
yes and no, the downsize was the plan, simplifying. Now time to de-clutter our lives, we both come from backgrounds of hoarder type behaviors, so it's a good place to settle into for the future. Big bonus is no more stairs. We have a much larger yard so the tractor is arriving tomorrow :lol: I really should be building the ramp for it today:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread