Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:blink:

51914340_423779041699042_3571289770757718016_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It was so much worse than that... LOL.

I can rent a large home in the barrio? The bodega? Within 100 feet of the wall itself for like $350 bucks, but I do sort of have a feeling (even me) that might be unsafe. I would at least like to learn more passable Spanish, frankly.

Also, that wall appears easily scalable, if I ever want to be an undocumented alien ever (I don't) I'm pretty sure even I could scale it.

Douglas is more of a BUYER'S market though, like half the town is on sale and I do mean SALE, renting going to be considerably more expensive.

UNLESS, well the blue house near the wall looked okay to me. There was a park. There was a park near my house in East Baltimore though, and bodies were dumped there like once a month, not MY body mind you but nevertheless.

I think DOUGLAS is great! My husband not so much. I did find that model trailer home only it was for rent, not on 10 acres and like a propane tank.

It was SO cheap, it was for rent by owner I think. It had a haphazard like sign and a number to call I think it may ALSO be our best option.

Bisbee takes itself WAY too seriously, and by that I mean financially. LOL, I am not paying 640 a month for HALF a one bedroom house.

Of course, I didn't see inside, man, this was a fact finding mission. Much arguing was still had. I'm making the husband leave tomorrow so I can recover from today.

He cared little for my "Life is a suicide mission no safe spaces" speech either. That's how you can tell the REAL conservatives, he told me not to be an "undiscriminating idiot" instead of agreeing with the no safe spaces bit. LOL.

Anna

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA

Today, I ordered bacon and eggs. My waitress asked how I liked my eggs. "I like them quite well." I answered. She said "No, I meant how do you like them cooked". I said "Yes, cooked is better." I think I was lucky I didn't wear my eggs home, today.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You should try some frotterism. Less disappointment on everyone's part.

More legal fees and like, restraining orders but it's you know, in some ways less disappointing, for everyone.

So glad I do not ride the bus, metro and etc anymore. I mean, frotterism is this great blend of TOTALLY stealthy "did that just happen to me" and like, "I am going to KILL you."

You may have to practice your efforts on friends and family first you know, acquire the skill, etc.
And yes, this post is entirey tongue in cheek... See what I just did there,.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread