Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That punching thing is NOTHING. Sometimes one twin totally encapsulates and ABSORBS the other one, and sometimes said twins, as they grow, develop a tumor that like has some hair, maybe a few teeth in it... It's genetic dna from the other twin.

I forget what it's called, but it's totally creepy. I can't imagine what it feels like KNOWING you have committed inadvertent sibling-cide.

With that SAID happy Easter and may all your eggs be "Good" so to speak.

Anna

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
57244771_905536216489528_6209924592870359040_n.jpg

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Essentially, I dislike inspirational quotes always accompanied by pictures that are just lovely, I find them most often to be not much more than pablum, a soft bland cereal for infants. HEALTH WARNING: over indulgence can induce a diabetic coma.

things-can-be-funny-when-people-are-uneasy-it-softens-them-up-and-stops-them-falling-asleep-on-the-quote-1.jpg

WTH HELL DUDE?

Also, I think this guy is like a closet sadist and it comes out in his inspirational posts.

That is what I get from this post.

No more inspirational posts from you Mr. Grey.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well I'm about to overindulge: Funny pic search "Worst Inspirational quotes ever."

d2404635b1d0c47c728b579ab57288bc.jpg

O reeeeelly? I'm having a hard time in my life and I am about to find out who in my life hates me? This is more of a THREAT than an inspirational quote if you ask me.... Maybe I am being a pessimist? Nope, it still reads like threat.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
81553715-quotes-defeat-is-not_15088-4.png

Um.... I don't think this is true on so many levels, I am not going to go there.

Like maybe it's true if you want to write a poem or be a mime, but in the real world, I'm pretty sure it's not true.

I bet this dude's a performance artist. But, he should not have been quoted on how ...... on a shaved cat didn't work out so well. Etc.

Anna

Reactions: FringeChief68

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am indeed on a roll today. I have spilled TWO cups of coffee all over the tile floor I just CLEANED yesterday. I'm never doing that again. Not the spilling, the cleaning. It appears that a little stickiness on the floor where I put my coffee is useful.

DO NOT TALK ABOUT LIDS. I cannot abide them, frankly. IDK why. maybe the dentures I used to use them. Man, lithium for me is like that quote from Homer Simpson: "Alcohol. The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.."

Then my lost vape mirage broke. The latch. I think it was like, defective to begin with because the new one I just got works way better. Anyway, the husband fixed it but also said "be careful, what I need (I am assuming some sort of plastic adhesive) is back in Tucson." I should really retire it until it gets back it was SHEER LUCK that I even found that small bit of plastic at all.

I need to do Spanish wash clothes and stuff. Lots and lots of STUFF. I am waiting for 12:30 that is my witchy hour for Doing Stuff.

My main accomplishment was buying batteries but that's pretty sad. I did figure out the paypal address thing so I feel like a Tech Goddess. I'm not.

I'm only on a roll if I'm sorta a weird analogy to a boulder rolling down the mountain to hit a train.

I think THAT should be an inspirational SAYING personally but I love trains and train wreck movies even the M Night Shemalyan one but only because of the train wreck. The rest was pretty bad.

It has to just suck to peak so early in your career, heartbreaking really.

I mean for us not that dude there are times I want to poke him in the eye for that LAST movie he made. i suffered.

Anna

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
I am indeed on a roll today. I have spilled TWO cups of coffee all over the tile floor I just CLEANED yesterday. I'm never doing that again. Not the spilling, the cleaning. It appears that a little stickiness on the floor where I put my coffee is useful.
Anna

That's the SPIRIT!

Users who are viewing this thread