Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
87414910_10222390724345363_4328178822106054656_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Another stupidity pic (I had a really bad fall onto my tile which I am wondering if I could get temporary laminate placed on top for REALS.... Good thing I know how to freaking fall, it was like, one a the ones you break a hip or get a concussion. I went for knee caps, feet (toes tucked under) and hands (with the knowledge it was gonna suck) but suck less than a concussion, probably. Despite ALL my docs direly telling me I was gonna get osteoporosis any second, I was like, "I shall prove them WRONG I am not breaking a hip.) Everything except my right knee seems okayish, honestly. I slept on the couch until 11. I don't care all I gotta do is limp around Walmart, dude. Even I don't think it's smart to like, try yoga today. Maybe tomorrow with a knee brace. We'll see.

I do know how to fall, every new scary yoga pose I imagine all possible ways I might fall out if it and practice them before I EVEN try the pose.

DEEP stupidity, LOL. Maybe I could pay someone to install a dirt floor? IDK

1698496-Fall-Out-Boy-Quote-I-can-learn-to-pity-a-fool-as-I-m-the-worst-of.jpg

Anna

Reactions: FringeChief68

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think my favorite thing about this one is the dad BARELY looks up. LOL.

These are cheering me. Honestly, I have never seen such a thing that reminds me of another animal that I can't say because it's racist, apparently, but I SWEAR it's the way the kid is jumping around all excitable like.. He's practically gorilla pounding his fists. There were plenty of times my own kid reminded me of a monkey, usually RIGHT before he did something horrifically stupid.

You can tell the dad is used to this kid though. LOL.

03-people-who-are-having-a-worse-day-than-you.gif

Anna I shall stop before I achieve troubles.. More coffee.

Reactions: AstroTurf

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay this was a funny pics search fraught with dangers, and things I really DID not want to see but my husband is turning into one of THESE:

fat_cat_and_girl.jpg

I swear. Sometimes it is hard living with the "King of Pain." That is my special song for him, because I was inspecting my injuries and EVERY TIME he told me he had a similar one, only worse. I swear to GOD if I had said my chest hurt, he probably would have had a heart attack right there. I told him it was extremely invalidating and he could simply be sympathetic not go on about how his life is WORSE,. Then, he started crying.

For a therapist my TOLERANCE for crying, including my own, is EXTRAORDINARILY low, If I'm gonna cry I kind of like to do it in a dark room with a pillow over my head. I can fake it at work, but like when he said the house thing "changed him," I said, "It changed ME too. It happened to ME too. It makes me extremely intolerant of what is happening right now, including your tearfulness. Did you cry like this at your doctor's appointment (I can guarantee he did NOT) Did you say you were sobbing endlessly? That you couldn't cope? I am sure you didn't. If this is a ploy for sympathy from me, you aren't getting it. I have no tolerance for crying today, I TRULY don't I'm sorry but if this is your way of communication well I suggest you go to a dark room, put a pillow over your heard, and like, come back when you are done,"

I'm probably a horrible person but I'm going to a meeting at lunch tomorrow. I really have to dude. Life becomes untenable I really need to start sweeping my side of the street, or as I prefer to express that slogan because it is more fun, tending to my own bush. The husband can do what HE wants but it is clear my bush is in a terrible need of a trim.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread