Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's not actually possible. (I mean, convincing staff.) What you are going to need to do is to "pretend" you are slowly getting better under their tender ministrations, and even then, it's a bit of a crapshoot because they meds you will be compelled, I mean offered are going to make you feel nuts anyway. LOL.

I've worked in a few. The immediate assumption is that if you are there, you SHOULD be there.

Anna

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
That's not actually possible. (I mean, convincing staff.) What you are going to need to do is to "pretend" you are slowly getting better under their tender ministrations, and even then, it's a bit of a crapshoot because they meds you will be compelled, I mean offered are going to make you feel nuts anyway. LOL.

I've worked in a few. The immediate assumption is that if you are there, you SHOULD be there.

Anna

IMG_6288.gif

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Show them your posts. They will be looking for you, and leave me be.:D

ummmm.... where do ya think i'm posting from? I'm literally in the room across from you. i jacked one of their cellphones, we're getting outta here. :rolleyes:

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
:pop:

If you were put into an insane asylum, how would you convince the staff that you're actually sane, and not pretending to be sane.
Pretend to be insane, ask for help and flatter the shrinks telling them how much help they have given you.
Their egos will convince them they have cured you.
Works every time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread