defective atty from Avid Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Well, after over 2.5 of vaping decided to finally give the Cisco and HH357 a try. Ordered 5 atomizers and got busy with things (including trying out the IGO-L and -S) so it was a while before I checked them out. I tested them with a multimeter and one of them was DOA. I wrote them an email informing them about the defective atty. No response after a couple of days, then I noticed the returns policy on their website....d'oh! Shipping & Returns
I think it was over a week since I'd gotten them before I metered them. I submitted a support ticket a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything, and wonder if I ever will. Obviously, I should have noted their return policy when I ordered, but geez it's my first order. Anyone had a similar experience?

By the way, the defective atty is a 306. If it was the HH357 I'd be having a stroke by now.

Francesco

Aug 19, 2013
Thailand
More than three months ago I ordered several items worth more than 70 Euros at Avid vaper .
Initially they not accepted the order because made it from Thailand with Italian credit card
and they asked me a photocopy of the credit card itself, very strange thing ,
they have justified because they say that in Asia there are many scams for cards credit .
So I paid with a credit card Thai and finally the order has been accepted.
Too bad it's been three months, and I have not received ANYTHING ,
I wrote them and they said that there may be a significant delay up to two months ,
now that we have passed the third month I believe unfortunately to have lost my money.
I have made many orders anywhere in the world including the USA and I have always received the items,
only with Avid vaper I had problems , either to pay with my italian credit card and to get items paid regularly!
When I ordered I did not think that in the U.S. there have been scams that have created problems in the world ,
Avid vaper have questioned the validity of my credit card only because I live in Thailand.
The facts say that they have my money and I have not received anything. Last but not least have not responded to my last letter where I reported everything I just told you now!

GetVaked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Wisconsin
I bought two 510 1.8ohm in a 2/$20 deal. Both were in the garbage within an hour. Burnt taste from both, four drops, let it sit ten minutes, four more. They were properly soaked for use. At the time I was using a Silver Bullet unregulated. Decided to cut my loss and just move on. Wouldn't order again.

A "Stingray" 1.5ohm longbarrel is on par with their HH .357. And much cheaper. :vapor:

Last edited:

Francesco

Aug 19, 2013
Thailand
I bought two 510 1.8ohm in a 2/$20 deal. Both were in the garbage within an hour. Burnt taste from both, four drops, let it sit ten minutes, four more. They were properly soaked for use. At the time I was using a Silver Bullet unregulated. Decided to cut my loss and just move on. Wouldn't order again.

A "Stingray" 1.5ohm longbarrel is on par with their HH .357. And much cheaper. :vapor:
I see that not only Avidvaper is not correct in a commercial sense, but also the products often have problems. I use now the Vapage hybrid atom that are fabulous and less expensive. With Vapage I made ​​three orders and they are all arrived at their destination and no broken product, Avidvaper an order and I lost my money! :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread