Defian Designs DS Not Functioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
As the title states I have a Defiant Designs DS and it just stopped working, I took a puff and the next puff nothing. I took it apart and everything appeared in good shape besides a few drops of juice so I wiped everything down, reassembled it, and still no dice. Any DS owners with suggestions? Thanks!

Reactions: SCOTT-3

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I took out my DS and I've had the same problem with it. What I do to fix it is clean the contact points on the battery door really good. Then put in the batteries, push the door over firmly and hold it there, tighten the middle battery hold down first then the outer hold down. I test it at this point. If all is well install the squonk bottle. SQUONK IT & RIP IT! The battery door being the negative connection can be sensitive. I really like my DS when it's working like it should. Being a parallel mech it hits like a truck. When it doesn't work right it's frustrating.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I've dissasembled mine so many times to clean contacts and wipe juice away. Sits in it's box these days. Concept is great but wish it didn't have these issues
Agreed. It's needs a better negative connection. When I really want to fog up a room it's a great mod to use.
20200406_152014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread