DEJAVU MECH MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
I came across a new mech mod and found some info below and wanted to share with everyone.

The DEJAVU DJV Mech mod is designed in Malaysia by the Youtube reviewer Adrian Lo Dejavu. Powered by single 18650 battery, the DJV Mech mod can work efficiently with the available two types of button, the stainless steel or acrylics. And the DEJAVU DJV also features the innovative hybrid system, which makes the 510 pin of atomizer contact the battery directly for better power transfer and a harder, faster hit. Together with the advanced canted coil inside the gold plated contact pin, the DEJAVU DJV Mech MOD can supply maximum firing and reduce heat effectively. Plus the optional spring and magnetic switch, it will be very easy to operate the DEJAVU DJV with different hand feel.

It comes with

• 1 x DEJAVU DJV Mech MOD
  • 1 x Alloy Knurling Sleeve (Assembled)
  • 1 x Polyacetal Sleeve
  • 1 x Spring (Assembled)
  • 1 x Magnet
  • 1 x DJV Camouflage Bag
  • 2 x Stikers
  • 1 x Acessories Pack

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/DEJAVU-DJV-Mech-MOD.html

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Looks like it might have venting through the button housing.
Not much room (if any) for gas to leave the mod should a battery vent. This mod needs dedicated vent holes. Still a pipe bomb waiting to happen IMHO.

DEJAVU-DJV-Mech-MOD_0051772f5ae1.jpg

Last edited:

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Not much room for gas to leave the mod. Needs dedicated vent holes. Still a pipe bomb waiting to happen.

DEJAVU-DJV-Mech-MOD_0051772f5ae1.jpg
True, it seems like it would restrict the flow of the gas escaping enough to let it still build up pressure.

I never cared much for mech tubes in the first place. Just not my thing. While I will admit some are quite pretty. Pretty just doesn't put my mind at ease. And knowing what these could potentially do, i just don't see it being worth it, imo.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Looking at the closeup view of the bottom of the mod again, it does look like the multiple holes surrounding the fire button are indeed vent holes, so I retract my previous comments back. When I first viewed them, I thought that they were decorative "bumps", not holes. The light reflections threw me off. That's actually a pretty clever design for ventilation.

Curious to know what is the recommended battery orientation for this mod, considering that it is a hybrid-top mod?

DEJAVU-DJV-Mech-MOD_005177361cce.jpg

But having said that, I would personally never use a hybrid-top mech mod, so this mod would never be on my wish list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread