Dekang cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Ordered 10 packs of cartomizers from cigtechs, (i have been ordering from for a while now, but not in this quantity). When I received them, there were 10 boxes (5 packs) inside a larger box, from the manufacturer. The box says dekang on the side.

Are they actually made by dekang? or are they boge? I know they are not SLB cartos.

FWIW, i've tried the SLB's, and was not impressed using 100% VG at 5 volts. The SLB's do not seem to wick fast enough. These do the trick though

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
For the record, here is some info I found.
The comany Dekang Biotechnology LTD founded the company Boge Technology LTD.

In order to strengthen our competitiveness, Dekang founded Shenzhen Boge Technology Co., Ltd. in Shenzhen. Dekang's solid foundation in tobacco extraction and cartridge production enabled expansions. Our newly established automatic cartridge production line is equipped with high-tech machinery and processes are carried out by a team of experts. The quality and reputation of Boge's electronic cigarettes and cartridges surpass all existing brands.

source:
Shenzhen Boge Technology Co., Ltd. - China - Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread