delivery guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsc4077

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Richmond, VA
so far my tracking is still at "Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received" which was on the 23rd (no arrivals at any processing facilities). Though I got the email from v4l saying it was shipped the 22nd. So I figured it would be here on Saturday, didn't show up and that's when I noticed the usps site said 23rd. Not a big deal. It's never taken more than 3 days for a package to get here. So I figure Monday going by the date from usps.

Have you had deliveries made without any updates?

blueberry and peach cobbler wow, wowboy, cowboy wow, clove . . . i'm dying for a fix!! :drool:

wonderboydd

Jun 27, 2010
Boston, Ma
That seems to have been the case most of the week.

My package showed nothing but 'electronic Information Recieved' right up untill the morning it was to be delivered. Then it just showed the arrival at my local post office and out for delivery. I heard a few others with the same issue as well. I guess they really didnt scan the packages along the way or something.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Delivery Confirmation is - well - just that. It confirms delivery.
It Is Not package tracking.

USPS offers package tracking service, but it costs more. In most cases, Delivery Confirmation is what is used by shippers.

Sometimes you get updates on your delivery confirmation and sometimes you don't. I've had the website show me that the label has been printed and the USPS is waiting for my package. It has stayed that way UNTIL "Package is Out for Delivery". That means the package is waiting for me at my post office.

Just remember, Delivery Confirmation is not designed to track packages.
It is designed to notify your shipper that you received your package. Period.

Hope your stuff arrives soon and safely,
Paula

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. interestingly, i usually order on friday mornings and receive the "you're order has shipped" notice from V4L on friday afternoon. i usually get my package on monday and i'm in california! have never had an issue and it's been well over a year that i've been shopping with V4L ..

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I once had a package of juice ordered and the USPS tracking page said something like, "We are sorry. Your package has been mis-routed. We are trying to retrieve it". Just about panicked. I had enough juice to last me 2 more days! Fortunately, the package arrived the day after that 'odd' message.

I look at it like this, the shipper is responsible for getting the package to you. 99.999% of shippers will re-ship or refund. From what I have gathered in this conversation, it appears you are dealing with a reputable dealer. I know that is of little consolation when you are waiting for a package.

Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread