Delivery system for BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
When I first received BB I thought it was good but it didnt wow me. Well it must be because I keep filling my tank with it.
My question is I get the TH I want dripping so I know its there, but I only drip to taste test, otherwise I find it tedious.
Im using an EVOD and the TH lacks there.
Has anybody experienced this and moved to a carto or rba like an rsst and found a better TH?

Thanks!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
This is pretty common with Boba's. Any juice delivery device that uses wick material is going to have clogging issues with Boba's because of how thick its viscosity is. It has a lot of micro-particulate matter suspended in it which does not vaporize, so it tends to accumulate in the tank and clog the filler in cartos or the silica wicks of a clearo.

I suggest if you vape for Boba's that you invest in a bottom feeder mod. You'll get all the advantages of a drip atomizer (full flavor & TH) with the convenience of a built in tank.

I own a Vapage VMOd bottom feeder which I believe is one of the less expensive bottom feeders available. VMOD 2.0 and VMOD XL

Vampage.jpg

Better bottom feeders are available, including having a variable voltage option, from Reo. reosmods.com

A bottom feeder has a soft plastic tank built into the body, with a small window present to allow you to do a light press to expess some e-liquid up into a juice drip well on top of the body. You then do a primer puff to suck some juice into the bottom of your atomizer, and then are free to vape away. Need more juice? Give another "sqoank" to the tank, prime the atty, and vape. The concept works very well in practice after a short learning curve.

Last edited:

Busted knuckles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Portland, Oregon.
Wow, a whole new generation of bobaholics in the making!
This isn't the first new "how to vape BB" thread. I think the guys advocating for bottom feeders may have the right idea but I've yet to try it. I've had the best flavor from a cartomizer tank but they get funky pretty fast, like 6ml or so. An RBA seems to last the longest between cleanings and delivers a good flavor, an RBA on a mechanical is my go to for bobas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread