Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
if you are looking for a new tank to replace the nautilus, why not try a beyond vape silo? The silo takes the same bvc coils as the Nautilus, and is primarily stainless steel, so a lot less glass. There are several reviews of the silo on YouTube. It supposedly has an extra airflow hole that is a game changer for cloud blowers.

Just a suggestion so you can still use your remaining coils.

EagleGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Hammonton NJ
Ok I like the Nautilus but what I hate is ordering coils for different vendors.. I just ordered the Joytech egrip. So as of now replacement coils come from their site.. They have the Deltas and coils also.. Figured if the deltas were on par with the Nautilus I would get it and keep the coil vendor in 1 place.. If the Deltas arnt as good then I'll have 2+ sites to order from..

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
I Definately would go for the delta, now I have the 23 with the triple coil and am waiting for my ecom mega with the delta 16 to arrive. The 23 is my best tank. The coils are freakin expensive but IMO worth it. Before anyone says it, I've been a long time kanger fan, and still am. However the delta 23 obliterates everything but my quad w6 rda.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
so far, the delta is the best clearo going. i love all mine and use them constantly with no problems-just great vaping. joyetech may be more expensive but you get what you pay for. i haven't had a single bad coil and i could never say that about aspire or kanger- plus they last much longer so they really aren't that much more than the others. another plus - order coils from joyetech directly or an authorized vendor and their is no doubt they are genuine-haven't seen anybody cloning their products and passing off inferior clones. you never know if the kanger or aspire coils are real or not regardless of how they are packaged.for taste, i think the delta is the best and isn't that really what we want when we vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread