Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Glad you enjoyed the kit and very nice review.

We have a new adapter that will hit the store this week for the 510 Riva / eGo Dual Coil Cartomizers. For those that do not like the larger rubber flat tip that comes with this particular cartomizer. Now there's an adapter that takes it's place that allows you to use any standard 510 / 901 drip tip you like.

Look for it on the store later this week.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Unfortunately they will not as the diameter of the DCC is a bit larger for the E-Power. However we are keeping a VERY close watch and as soon as they become available for the E-Power we will stock a few. At least until our current stock of E-Power is depleted. As you may or may not know the mod world (at least for those vendors listed here on ECF) is about to change with new safety specifications being put into place. With that said the future of the E-Power (in it's current design) is coming to an end for a lot of us.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Glad you enjoyed the kit and very nice review.

We have a new adapter that will hit the store this week for the 510 Riva / eGo Dual Coil Cartomizers. For those that do not like the larger rubber flat tip that comes with this particular cartomizer. Now there's an adapter that takes it's place that allows you to use any standard 510 / 901 drip tip you like.

Look for it on the store later this week.

That is excellent! I will have to get some. I wan't to get more of the ST Mega DC's anyway. It will be good to have some for reviews. I like to use as many different items as I can, in testing, and to showcase items.

I am glad you liked the review. It is a great kit! I had people at work asking about it, and sent them your way. :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Unfortunately they will not as the diameter of the DCC is a bit larger for the E-Power. However we are keeping a VERY close watch and as soon as they become available for the E-Power we will stock a few. At least until our current stock of E-Power is depleted. As you may or may not know the Mod world (at least for those vendors listed here on ECF) is about to change with new safety specifications being put into place. With that said the future of the E-Power (in it's current design) is coming to an end for a lot of us.

Oh, I never even though about the Epower with all that is going on. That is a shame.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Unfortunately they will not as the diameter of the DCC is a bit larger for the E-Power. However we are keeping a VERY close watch and as soon as they become available for the E-Power we will stock a few. At least until our current stock of E-Power is depleted. As you may or may not know the Mod world (at least for those vendors listed here on ECF) is about to change with new safety specifications being put into place. With that said the future of the E-Power (in it's current design) is coming to an end for a lot of us.

When the replacement comes out, let me know. I will be more than happy to review it. So far, every product was as good as you said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread