Dems Blowing Smoke On E-Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
I never said you did. I said when you are in the OUTSIDE and you do. Reading Comprehension is the key to Not having Misunderstanding on Internet Forums.
Correction... You said; "Dial Back the Derogatory Labels", did you not? Obviously, you interpreted my opine as slamming, or you never would have brought it up.

Just giving a Newbie like you to the OUTSIDE some friendly Advise. If you choose to not Listen to It, that is Entirely your Prerogative.
:facepalm: Check you join date.

Trust me. I have been called Names by a few Very Immature members here on the ECF over the years. Being "Liberal" is a New One.
Oh my... Liberals LOVE to begin a (usually incoherent) sentence with the words "trust me". :lol:
Just kidding with you. ;)

BTW - You might want to consider Checking that entire "foolish enough to challenge me" Bravado at the door when you Enter the OUTSIDE.
If it's as bad as Harmony Central's "The Political Party", I had better bring my Thomas Jefferson brand Comrade repellent.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Nice try. Then why did you bring it up? Clearly, you must have interpreted as such, or you never would have mentioned it. Did you not say; "...you can Dial Back the Derogatory Labels." What the caps are for is anyone guess. o_O

You are kinda starting to Flame Out when you ask someone why they bring things up something when it is Clearly a Reply to something you Posted.

I even Multi-Quoted it, something I Don't do much, so you wouldn't get Confused. Guess a Circle and an Arrow would have Worked Better?

"Newbie"? Perhaps you need to check your seniority. I get it... You vape! :)

Yep. Looking at your Profile, I don't see many Posts in the OUTSIDE. And then there is this...

I have not. I will check it out.

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
You are kinda starting to Flame Out when you ask someone why they bring things up something when it is Clearly a Reply to something you Posted.

I even Multi-Quoted it, something I Don't do much, so you wouldn't get Confused. Guess a Circle and an Arrow would have Worked Better?
Confused? I'd be happy if you could compose a coherent sentence. Maybe you should consider dialing-back the JFC on your Jamaican kayfun? :lol:

Yep. Looking at your Profile, I don't see many Posts in the OUTSIDE. And then there is this...
I'm a political atheist. ;)

Reactions: Verb

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Confused? I'd be happy if you could compose a coherent sentence. Maybe you should consider dialing-back the JFC on your Jamaican kayfun? :lol:

I'm a political atheist. ;)

I think Anyway you slice it, you Aren't Ready to Post in the OUTSIDE. You Can't even do a Decent Walk-Back when you get Painted into a Corner.

I think if you decide to Partake in the OUTSIDE, it will be like throwing Raw Meat into a cage full of Hungry Lions.

:lol:

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
I think Anyway you slice it, you Aren't Ready to Post in the OUTSIDE. You Can't even do a Decent Walk-Back when you get Painted into a Corner.

I think if you decide to Partake in the OUTSIDE, it will be like throwing Raw Meat into a cage full of Hungry Lions.

That's funny! Sounds like a den of evil to me. I've never been there, nor would I want to soil myself with such defamation and debauchery. It's not in keeping with the fruit of the spirit.

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
An ECF member posted this in OUTSIDE. It's really heart-warming in a way that everyone can enjoy. Made by Danish, Denmark TV.

I think the message is profound and thoughtful...and brave.... but I wonder if we could get this kind of spontaneous solidarity in the USA?

I think it is appropriate to this topic, too

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
ECF deleted my post. Apparently, ECF does not agree that despotic politics is behind the war on vaping. From my perspective, it everything to do with it.
I hate political censorship on a topic where politics is pertainent to the topic of vaping and politics. It's the ploy of the left.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
the only people waging a war on vaping here in AR where I live are the Republicans. They made it illegal to purchase ejuice online.

If you want to stop people from vaping, that's a sure-fire way to do it. Esp. people who live in rural areas where there are no vaping stores, and now they can't get anything online to vape with.

Similar to what Pence did in Indiana. And was done in several other Red states.

I don't understand this constant obsession to make this a partisan issue, when there is more than enough proof that vaping bans and purchasing bans have been put in place by both sides. o_O

The United States Navy has banned vaping ... the ban covers the use, possession, storage and charging of e-cigarettes aboard ships, submarines, aircraft, boats, craft and heavy equipment........I guess that makes them hypocrites, too.
In 2015, Republican Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder vetoed a package of bills designed to regulate and tax e-cigarettes, saying it wasn’t tough enough. Utah and so many other states are hot to trot on taxing the heck out of vaping stuff. Republican Gov. Chris Christie proposed a stiff tax on electronic cigarettes.......the bans on school campuses, childcare and healthcare facilities run the full gamut of political affiliation. North Carolina which has voted Republican in 9 of last 10 elections, is trying to raise the age of smoking and vaping from 18 to 21. 24 other states have tried to do the same like Idaho, Arizona, Utah....

I can site hundreds of other examples. It's NOT partisan.
I'm from NC... that would be our new liberal Democrat Governor Roy Cooper at the forefront.... but you left that part out ;)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Would this thread be at all controversial if the title had been, "Politicians Blowing Smoke on E-Cigarettes"?

Think about that for a minute.
Probably not over the headline. But over the ensuing posts yes haha.
Don't expect me to pretend that leftist "control the masses" Democrats aren't a large part of the restrictions on vaping though. Or that corporate owned corrupt Republicans are right in there with them. Facts are facts and I shall not deny them. :)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC

Haha, now you've given him a challenge :D
I have no idea where "Outside" is, wouldn't mind finding it though, you know how hungry a Wolf gets for sheep :D :D :D

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I have no idea where "Outside" is, wouldn't mind finding it though, you know how hungry a Wolf gets for sheep :D :D :D

Here you go...

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/outside.49/

I was a Frequent Participant of the OUTSIDE for a number of years. And it does provide a place to "Discuss" topics that are Non-Vape related.

Or to get up on Political Soap Boxes and to tell those who Do Not hold your Beliefs why they are Wrong. LOL.

Just be sure to Read the Warning in the Stone Carved Archway when you enter the OUTSIDE. Which reads...

"There are No Victims in the OUTSIDE. Only Willing Participants."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread