Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Desire-More-Pro-Pod-Starter-Kit-1000mAh_005973e664da.jpg

Let me start by saying I won this pod from Heaven Gifts. I'm under no obligation to say anything positive about the pod or Heaven Gifts. I only have to be positive about myself.

The Desire More Pro Kit arrives in pieces that the majority of people can easily assemble. I appear to be one of the few people that had problems.

After opening the box I filled the pod, inserted it into the mod and charged it. Once fully charged I turned it on but when I tried to fire it nothing happened except the light blinking yellow 5 times. I turned the pod around then charged it some more. Then I read the handbook which said there was a circuit problem. I decided I had a bad pod and went to get the spare when I saw the paper on the bottom of the spare pod. No I thought. I couldn't have. But when I removed the pod again there was the paper that should have been removed. I removed it quickly before anyone could notice and assembled the pod again. Amazingly it finally worked and worked great! Lesson learned, read the manual first!

When the pod's removed you can easily fill it from the side. Confirm that the rubber stopper is securely plugged in then replace the pod. Make sure you've removed the paper on the bottom and the pod will fit comfortably and work correctly.

As with most devices pressing the button 5 times in succession turns the pod off and on. The color light is actually an indicator of the battery life. And as mentioned earlier if it flashes red or yellow 5 times there's a circuit problem.

The mouthpiece is the perfect size. It doesn't fill your mouth nor is it tiny like a straw. You need to press the button to inhale as the pod is not draw activated. I happen to like pods with buttons. Gives you a small feeling of control and a relationship with a 2 battery vape.

Specs:
Size:19 x 103mm
Capacity: 2ml
Battery: Built-in 1000mAh
Resistance: 1.2ohm
Voltage range: 3.0V-4.2V

Cons: Paper on the bottom of the pod must be removed.
You can't chain vape with this pod. When I did, the mouthpiece got uncomfortably warm on my lips.

Pros: Perfect sized mouthpiece.
Nice weight to the pod and convenient size.
Button activation.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Desire-More-Pro-Kit.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread