DFW Vapor- Brawndo… It has ELECTROLYTES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
DFW Vapor Brawndo.jpg

It’ll make you win at stuff you’re not even supposed to win at… like YELLING! Brawndo will make you WIN at YELLING!!! If you’ve seen the movie and the subsequent viral “commercials” that sprung up in the wake of the movie… you’ll recognise this ridiculousness. If not, you’re probably wondering when the men in white lab coats are gonna show up to take me to a safe place where I can’t hurt myself. But all joking aside, I’ve tasted some pretty mediocre to downright awful examples of DFW’s products, and I wanted to find one that was really good! Their Brawndo E-juice isn’t the greatest thing I’ve vaped, but it is good, and definitely worth trying. Surprisingly, it makes for a great ADV (All Day vape).

The flavor of this concoction is very difficult to describe… kind of like the actual color of the liquid used to portray “Brawndo” in Mike Judge’s Idiocracy. It’s sort of greenish. This one tastes like a fizzy raspberry/lemon Gatorade or Powerade. That’s really the best I can do with a description of the flavor. Honestly, it really has it’s own, unique signature that forever after, at least in my mind’s eye, will be known as the flavor of Brawndo.

The throat hit on this juice is pretty hard, but I can’t deduct too many points for that. I mean, this is Brawndo! This isn’t a sissy woman’s e-liquid. No, sir. DFW Vapor has created this juice to fuel men’s need to... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
Go to Sonic, purchase their drink called "Ocean Water." It is spot-on Brawndo. I learned that from one of the employees there and it tasted just like the vape. Unfortunately, I didn't like Ocean Water nor Brawndo. Think of it like a somewhat watered down sprite with some coconut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread