DFW Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Langschied

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Sharpsburg, Kentucky, United States
Well I'm here visiting my daughter who lives in Dallas and once we got off the plane this afternoon we gps DFW Vapor and made a pit stop. It was like walking into a candy factory all these lovely E-Juices from floor to ceiling just freaking awesome. and they have a sample bar so you can try their flavor's which was cool i sampled 4 of them first one white chocolate not to bad then i tried their Red Bull that was pretty good too. Then I tried one called Beaver juice and when i as what does it kind of taste like? Well my son pipe in and tried to tell me being a smartbutt. Leave it to men to have their mind in the gutter.lol Well i tried it and i liked it very much and was going to get a bottle but to only find out that their only blend was 70/30 which bummed me out. But i was told that i could go on line and order it but i have to write in the comment box that i need the 50/50 blend then i will have to actually send them a email to let let know i just ordered and it needs to be 50/50. I then bought a tank and that's DARN good hit for me he filled it and explained every step to me. He also let me try his PV and it was loaded with Watermelons and i wanted a bottle of that but i will have to get that online in 50/50. I also got a Free Hat, T-Shirt and 2 beverage cozies. Being I am from Kentucky i would love to have a vapor bar there or at least near by city close to me. I love the hands on approach. I learn well by hand on training. And i can't thank them enough for showing me how to do the tanks.

If you live near the Dallas Fort Worth area stop in a see them you can sample and get some extra vaping knowledge. Well now i'm gonna dream about his store tonight like fairies and sugarplums dancing in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread