DFWvapor.com Hot Cinnamon Rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzlady

ECF Veteran
I have tried many flavors from several different vendors. Some I like, some I don't, some are gross and some just knocks my socks off.

I do all my testing of flavors and most of my vaping using an Ego-T without the T. I use standard resistant 510 attys.

I do my reviews based on a few things. I have a FB page for smokers who want to stop using pv's and on that page, I try to do reviews of each juice I try (but lately I have been slacking). I am going to do my reviews here in the same fashion.

I give a score of 1-5 (5 being amazing) for each category in my review and then a final score, which is the sum of the 5 categories, for a possible score of 25.

Flavor, which is based on strength (is it a strong, slap you in the face, flavor or a subtle hint of flavor) A rating of 5 doesn't mean that its really strong, 5 means that its just right, not too strong, not too subtle.
Taste, which is based on the taste (does it taste like what you would expect the flavor to taste like...5 would be spot on, 4 would be almost perfect)
Vapor Production (obvious, 5 would be perfect amount of vapor)
Throat Hit (again, obvious, 5 would be perfect throat hit)
Smoothness (is it a harsh juice/joose, that burns your throat, or one that is soft and smooth, 5 would be perfectly smooth)
and then I leave comments on each one.

With all that in mind, I am going to start off with this juice (please look for my other reviews, soon to come). I am going to start doing these on each juice I get and posting them here as well.

DFWvapor.com Hot Cinnamon Rolls
$6 for 10 ml bottle $14 for 30 ml bottle. $6 flat rate shipping, no matter the size of your order
Available in 36, 24, 18, 8, 4 and 0 nic levels and provided in soft re-usable bottle, which is nice
30% VG Base with PG , Flavoring , Nicotine.

Flavor - 3
Taste - 3
Throat Hit - 4
Vapor - 4
Smoothness - 3
Overall score - 17

I tried this the day I received it and then again today, after letting it steep about a week or so. It tastes the same as the day I received it. I can taste the cinnamon, but it has a very artificial cinnamon taste to it. It kind of reminds me of a cinnamon scented household cleaner. I hate giving bad reviews, but I want to be honest in my reviews too. It has a funny taste in it to me, but remember, taste is subjective. What I don't like, someone else might. I did add some butter cream icing to it (on accident) the first day I tried it and it did make it better, but I honestly think it was the icing I was tasting more than the cinnamon rolls.

*Remember, Taste is subjective!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread