Not open for further replies.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
DFWvapor.com Kettle Corn 18mg
First vape Impressions (3.0 ohm dripping atty at 4.3 on Provari V1)
sweet caramel syrup type of flavor thicker VG consultancy. the flavor is self is sweet almost like pancake Syrup
Second test (2.9 801 fusion carto at 3.9 provari)
maple Pancake syrup tasting rather than kettle corn would i vape it yes but not often

Package Comments: There was no conformation shipping invoice. plenty of extra cards for hand outs. packed in a simply bubble mailer.
Ordering comments: when using internal Gift credit you can not combine it with a criedt card to pay for any extra amount. that is to say even if your over by less than $2 you would have to either call them to pay for the difference to ship it all in one package or make a seperate order and pay shipping to cover the Extra items to you wasteing money in my humble option.

will post an update should time improve the flavor

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
update time in considerations of the time allotted. The flavor its self is still the same has stated above i do still agree with my first assessment of it.

in other words:
i found that my first impression. did not really change much from first vape, to last on this flavor tried it daily under the same testing conditions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread