Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
This should resolve the problem.
upload_2019-9-7_11-32-59.jpeg

Sorry but new member called Fatty Acid with another weird question. Right.
You guys will have to work hard to beat the shrink wrapped teeth.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Wait a sec. I just heard ........ is a symptom of the recent illness that's going around from vaping.

No kidding. Go see a doctor.
Yeah, good point. The user didn't say WHAT he/she was vaping.

And "from vaping"? Come on, @Fatty Acid , be specific. @smacuser has a good point here. If you're not vaping normal nic, or maybe even if you are, and you experience problems, get your "...." and the rest of you to the doc. Or quit vaping until you figure it out. Most of us vaping for a decade don't have this issue. But we're former smokers too, and are used to nic.

If you're not hooked on nic, don't use it.

Not that I want to add to hysteria, but if there's "something" going on even with normal nic, it's wise to double check and ask. But nic stimulates the digestive tract too.

P.S.
Don't vape Ex-lax either.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
pssst...
She's a he
Well, damn. Never judge a user by their avatar, I guess. I had long hair and was confused for a girl at times when I was 12 or so. Sorry, Smac! But I guess you don't care too much, or you'd have put it in your profile or use a different avatar.:)
Here's me in 8th and 9th grade, with my niece in the middle. Made people wonder if I had a thing going with my brother's wife. (no)
upload_2019-9-7_10-47-54.png

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Aha - the old Game of Thrones/Tooloose Lautrec Syndrome - trot along to the Chemist's Shop or sprint to the Doctor's Surgery - as is often said "If you gotta go, you shoulda been!"

On the other hand if you are 100% convinced Vaping causes it, and it's a total loss for you, don't do it - papering over the cracks never works.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
So when I got a day or more with out vaping, and then start again I will have ........ from the first 5 hits to about 3 days sometimes longer. What is causing this? It happens every time, so what can I do to stop this?

I have no idea why this could be happening to you. I have not had this experience in the 7+ years since I've switched to vaping and have never heard of this happening to anyone else.

But I have also not stopped vaping for a whole day during that time. I have vaped significantly less a few times when I've got a cold or flu, but that has not happened nearly as often as when I used to smoke :cool:

In my opinion, if you want to avoid smoking and also avoid the ........, keep vaping at least a bit and see how that goes for you. If you did not smoke before starting to vape, just quit vaping and the problem will go away.

Best of luck with it :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread