The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold Dicodes Dani Box Stab Wood OG

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by aarcoleo, May 13, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. aarcoleo

aarcoleo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2014
    Chicago Il
    Body in very good condition. No scratches,dings,or atty swirl. May need a new board but not sure. Turns on and off fine but I Can't seem to dismiss the error #4 notification which represents an atty short. May just need to be reset. Also lights on screen are not displayed in a uniform manor.
    Looking for $325, approximately $200 below regular retail. Prefer to ship inside the U.S.

Attached Files:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    So is it more than 2 years old? Because I think that is the warranty period I might want to get it fixed first.

Even if I were mechanically inclined which I am not, I'd have a hard time like, forking out that chunk of change for a very lovely paperweight.

Which is not to say someone else might not have that EXACT desire, I did just want to ask its age however and if you have the warranty info because it could be a NICE deal for someone else, KWIM?

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  3. aarcoleo

Jun 2, 2014
    Chicago Il
    Hi Anna, It's out if the warrantee period, sadly. Going to call Dicodes us tomorrow to see what they have to say. We'll post the response.
    Thanks for your engagement.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. aarcoleo

Jun 2, 2014
    Chicago Il
    Hi Anna, in about 25 days we'll have a gorgeous paperweight with a new board. Thanks for chiming in.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. GeekyGeezer

GeekyGeezer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2015
    Missouri
    I'm curious as to how this goes. I have a couple that I'd like to send to Dicodes for a cleanup and spa treatment, but have been holding up since shipping seems to be so up in the air. The only company I really trust to get things done properly right now is DHL and the nearest office is miles away.

• Like Like x 1
  6. aarcoleo

Jun 2, 2014
    Chicago Il
    Yup. this one is getting on DHL. Will post the results upon arrival. Just hoping it comes back in the same physical condition it left here in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Katdarling

Katdarling I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    You should close this one and open a brand new one when you get it back. Good luck with the sale the mod looks SUPREMEMLY lovely. I doubt the Dicodes folks will do anything awful to it.:thumbs::thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. aarcoleo

Jun 2, 2014
    Chicago Il
    Thanks Anna.
    your suggestion only makes good sense and we'll do that tomorrow.
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.