Closed/Sold Dicodes Dani Box 21700 (Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Selling one of my Dicodes DaniBox 21700's. As usual,,, the Ft. vape Recon & Intel Gear-Rats (yep, it's all Me :2cool:) have their sights set on another High-End acquisition so gotta cull the Troops to make a Slot (and gather the "Capital" ;)) prior to pulling the trigger.... :D

I have 2 Dani Box 21700 and absolutely LOVE these things. They definitely live up to the Rep & Hype. Quite the testament to Quality, Design, Engineering, Fit, Finish, Aesthetics, Ergonomics & most importantly; PERFORMANCE.....

This one is in awesome pre-owned condition with the only thing to mention is VERY light marks on the bottom from usage (see Pic of mod Bottom attached). Actually very minimal & negligible but in the interest of complete disclosure & honesty,,,,, there ya go :)
Absolutley ZERO issues or glitches in its operation and performance. ZERO. Comes in orig OEM Tin/Box w/Card and unused Dicodes Temp Wire.
This has always been mated to a Kayfun 5squared built to about .45 ohms and hitting with 18-22 watts depending on which Juice was vaping. Also, only used Samsung 40T Batts...
Link to further Description, Details, & Specs: https://dicodes-usa.com/dicodes/dicodes-dani-box-21700.html

These go for from between $265 U.S. + DHL Shipping (Crème de Vape) to $325 U.S. includes Shipping (Dicodes USA) new.

These (DaniBoxes in general) VERY Rarely are listed and seen for sale. If not for my severe incurable OCVGD (Obsessive-Compulsive Vape-Gear Disorder),,, this unique opportunity wouldn't exist either.

ONLY $225 includes USPS Priority Shipping w/Tracking. ALL things/facets considered objectively; a Fair & Reasonable Price (IMO).

Sell & Ship to lower U.S. 48 ONLY
Payment via PayPal ONLY
NO Trades considered or wanted/needed.

Check my Feedback to be confident in my Gear & Descriptions.

Thanks much for looking & considering and questions welcomed

Dani Front.jpg
Dani Top.jpg
Dani Buttons.jpg
Dani Bottom.jpg

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Aww, congrats. Were I not modbroke, I would have thrown the old hat into the ring but I've never TOTALLY overdrawn my Paypal mod fund, and I'm not starting NOW. LOL.

Congrats to seller and buyer. :)

Anna

I literally said “throw my hat in the ring” today too...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Reactions: jwbnyc

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Humble Thanks & grateful Salute to Asbestos & Stols for the kind Words, Vouching, and Bumpage :)

Sincerely do appreciate the "Old Guard" (et al) showing up to the Party. As we say here in the backwoods of The Kaintuck;
Ya'll ROCK :headbang:

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
**** SOLD ****

JoeyC unfortunately had something unexpectedly pop-up and had to bow-out & defer (no prob. or foul and Thanks none the less to him :thumb:).

So it's a Thanks much & Big Ft. Vape Salute to jwbnyc & ECF :thumbs:

closing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread