Did anyone watch Mr. Robot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
United Kingdom
Lyke what? I can't find anything I'm enjoying...

Well a very recent one I enjoyed was Hand Of God, and it's not as religious as some might think it would be, good acting with a good story line.

And If you haven't yet seen it I would also recommend very highly Ray Donovan, an absolutely awesome series.
Another just recently finished and excellent is Narcos. :)
Then of course there's Hannibal and The Detectives and of course Better Call Saul.

Then you've got some slightly older one's I would recommend you watching if you haven't done so already, and they are..

Better Call Saul
The Americans
Elementary
Daredevil
House of cards
Penny Dreadful
Boardwalk Empire
Fargo
Band of brothers
Homeland

And some really old one's well worth a watch...

Dead like me
The wire

And one of my all time favourites (I watched it 3 times now) and that's Fringe. :)

That might keep you going for a bit, but then again you might have seen them all :D

dannycarlisle18

Sep 10, 2015
Well a very recent one I enjoyed was Hand Of God, and it's not as religious as some might think it would be, good acting with a good story line.

And If you haven't yet seen it I would also recommend very highly Ray Donovan, an absolutely awesome series.
Another just recently finished and excellent is Narcos. :)
Then of course there's Hannibal and The Detectives and of course Better Call Saul.

Then you've got some slightly older one's I would recommend you watching if you haven't done so already, and they are..

Better Call Saul
The Americans
Elementary
Daredevil
House of cards
Penny Dreadful
Boardwalk Empire
Fargo
Band of brothers
Homeland

And some really old one's well worth a watch...

Dead like me
The wire

And one of my all time favourites (I watched it 3 times now) and that's Fringe. :)

That might keep you going for a bit, but then again you might have seen them all :D

Seen a good amount of these. Narcos is great. Better Caul Saul is fantastic.

I've been thinking about Hand of God! Thanks for the suggestion, I'm definitely going to check it out now!

Reactions: Devilon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread