did genesis clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Build quality and materials. Those are the main differences. If this is your first genny, I'd grab a cheap close, just to make sure you like it. Then you can spend the money on a better one.

I picked up two did clones from a co-op and they have become my all day vapers. It took about two weeks of tinkering to get them to that state. Also, I've had a screw strip (the threads, not the allen key part), and the air holes don't line up when fully tightened.

I will be dropping the money on a non-clone eventually, just need to get the disposable income for it.

Build quality and materials. Those are the main differences. If this is your first genny, I'd grab a cheap close, just to make sure you like it. Then you can spend the money on a better one.

I picked up two did clones from a co-op and they have become my all day vapers. It took about two weeks of tinkering to get them to that state. Also, I've had a screw strip (the threads, not the allen key part), and the air holes don't line up when fully tightened.

I will be dropping the money on a non-clone eventually, just need to get the disposable income for it.
Same exact issue... the crappy China threads on mine got stripped within a month as well.

JCJohn23

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2012
Prescott, AZ
I was told by some people to just buy the expensive one because it performs better than the china ones. However im glad i didnt because as you can see everyone here is saying buy china ones first to make sure you like that style. I couldnt ever get mine to taste right, or if it did hardly any vapor so i made my decision i didnt like that style. Glad i only spent about $30 to figure that out instead of about $130..

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
However im glad i didnt because as you can see everyone here is saying buy china ones first to make sure you like that style.

yup the cheapo's are a purchase the real deal is an investment

I only like geni's with clear tanks

the best cheap one thats out right now is the AGA-T about 25 bucks.

then for real money
theres the real did from MMvapors MMVapors
the cobra from siam mods Cobra Rebuildable Atomizer - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks (in stock at alba vapors)
the bliSS Elite Vaporworks Rebuildable Atomizers and Supplies
the AC9 http://shop.vapinaze.com/
the Zatty 310Vapers.com | Home page | e-Cigarette, eGo, 3VO, cartomizers, atomizers, batteries
these are ones im interested in ATM

and a few more, stick around and visit the RBA section for more stuff and ideas.

Last edited:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
The AGA-T v2 or the AGA-W are ss with a clear tank, the AGA-T v1 was mostly ss but the center post in the tank wasn't but there is an upgrade kit for it.

Most of the knock offs such as the did clone, are brass or copper that has been chrome plated. Now while no one knows for sure if brass or copper is a problem with vaping, we do know most brass has small amounts of lead added to it, so it *could* be an issue. So if you do get a plated knock off please keep an eye on it for any chipping, cracking or other wise exposed base metal.

Sisq0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Varna, Bulgaria
No, AGA-W and AGA-T2 are not the same RBAs. I was checking UK based website that is selling AGA-W. The AGA-T2 is in the Expected Soon section with pictures of AGA-W and a note "tank shown is for demonstration only and is not the AGA-T2 photos will be posted once released". That's why I asked if there are any real pictures already. :)

p.s.
Here

Last edited:

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread