Did I "burn out" my atty? Also questions on what you carry with you regarding your e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFindlay

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
SLC, UT
I just tried using the spare. brand new 510 atty that came with my PCC. When I inhaled I just got this ugly taste like I was smoking machine oil, I pulled the cart off and hit the button and it got red for a minute and now doesn't appear to be working at all, did I destroy my atty?

Anyway how do you guys carry around your vaping gear? Do you carry any oil along? spare parts, chargers etc etc?

I'm thinking of using a Crown Royal bag to through my pcc in and maybe a bottle of juice double bagged in zip bags?

Just wonder what kind of rig you guys have?

-Rob
SK W6NZX

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I just tried using the spare. brand new 510 atty that came with my PCC. When I inhaled I just got this ugly taste like I was smoking machine oil, I pulled the cart off and hit the button and it got red for a minute and now doesn't appear to be working at all, did I destroy my atty?

Anyway how do you guys carry around your Vaping gear? Do you carry any oil along? spare parts, chargers etc etc?

I'm thinking of using a Crown Royal bag to through my pcc in and maybe a bottle of juice double bagged in zip bags?

-Rob
SK W6NZX

If it won't fire at all, its definitely blown. When you get a new atty, blow through the end that connects to the battery to get that factory primer out, put three good drops right on it, let it sit for 5 seconds and fire it up. You'll get a bit of primer taste but it will pass. Never let it dry out. If she tastes toasty, top 'er up.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada

-Rob
SK W6NZX

I actually use a Nintendo DS case. It holds about 5 eGo batteries, with attys on them, and up to 5 30ml bottles of juice or 7 10ml bottles of juice. They come in all shapes and sizes and are relatively cheap.

untitledblue

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Houston, TX
Since I'm normally not anywhere long enough to need bottles of juice, I only take my eGo-T and Go-GO with me - in a funky leopard print cosmetic case. It's lined inside so no juice can leak. However, on occasion I will stick my ego in a bright pink/back hand-knit "condom" so I can easily find it in my enormous handbag(without having to open the big cosmetic one).

brittanyNI

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2011
New England
I carry two stocked PCCs; an XL for my 808d-1 system with six fresh cartos and a Mega for my 510/510-T system. I have a bag containing extra tanks/cartridges, a syringe and a 6ml bottle of whatever juice I happen to be using. I will probably ultimately make my own all-purpose carry-all PCC for the 510 system by dismantling the one I have and reassembling it with a better format. That's really way overkill -- it's about a 5 day supply I'd guess. But what's an extra few ounces in a purse weighing 8 pounds? LOL

Getsome122

Jul 15, 2011
Bristol, TN
I usually have an extra battery in the car. And if i am heading to the bar i will bring 1 already filled spare carto with me cause i always seem to vape alot more when drinking.

All my spare stiff at home is just in a little box.
Transmitted from my Droid X using tapatalk.... AOSP Liberty ROM.....
If I have to explain you probably wouldn't understand anyway......
twitter: Getsome_122

RobFindlay

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
SLC, UT
If it won't fire at all, its definitely blown. When you get a new atty, blow through the end that connects to the battery to get that factory primer out, put three good drops right on it, let it sit for 5 seconds and fire it up. You'll get a bit of primer taste but it will pass. Never let it dry out. If she tastes toasty, top 'er up.

That worked!!! She's firing up...

Hey dripping right on the atty how many drops?

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread