Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Boring: My purse with an Altiod tin for extra attys, 3ml juices and bottle buddy for batteries. That's the backup stuff. 3 PVs in a pocket in my purse with a couple of juice bottles for instant access. Some crazy-wonderful creative people here. Hope some of it rubs off.

In the emergency first aid kit in the car: 2 disposables from Good Prophets with chargers and a bottle of USA Mix I hope I never need.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My really nice mods stay at home (Reo Grande, Reo Mini, Phidias Feedimus). I'd hate to damage/lose any of them.

For roamin' around and visitin' the taverns, I'll take a couple of MadVapes cheapie mods plus some extra, loaded cartos (condoms on both ends) stuffed in my shirt pocket. Alternatively, sometimes I'll throw four eGo-T fat-batts topped with well charged echo-E cartos in the same shirt pocket.

So a man-purse for my goodies is a non-issue for me.

Of course, I keep several e-liquids, two 650 mAh batts, cartos, etc., in an eGo case in the car. (You can never have too much in the way of backups!)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
My wife uses her ego case all nice with everything all nice and tidy.
Me i use an nhaler freebie little white bag with a pull string.
Now i been thinking cause im starting to look at other devices if i get to much for that little bag i will simply get a back pack and say "Honey her ya go can you carry my stuff"
Then i'll probably get wacked with her ego , no no not her vaping device i'm mean her Ego !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread