• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Did you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    Wonderful are Your works,
    And my soul knows it very well.
    15 My frame was not hidden from You,
    When I was made in secret,
    And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
    16 Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
    And in Your book were all written
    The days that were ordained for me,
    When as yet there was not one of them. (Psalm 139:14-16 NASV)

Baby’s stem cells heal mom

• Disagree
    Reactions: Surf Monkey

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

For reference prices in 2010.
    Research would indicate that a measure of wheat would cost about 15 cents on today's market. But in the scenario presented by the rider of the black horse in Revelation, a measure of wheat would cost about $2.20 cents. A bushel of wheat would cost over $70 in Revelation. A loaf of bread, by many estimates would cost about $20, but that is estimated in a day's wages from Biblical times. That being the case, a loaf of bread may cost about $60 in today's minimum wage. Revelation does not say that food is necessarily scarce, but refers to its cost. The supply may be curtailed by disaster or regulated by government. In either case, one cannot buy or sell without the mark of the beast.
    BIBLE PROPHECY NEWS: US Government setting stage for prophetic apocalyptic economy

Last edited:
    • Disagree

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Isaiah 43:10 -11

…10 “You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may consider and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me no god was formed, and after Me none will come. 11 I, yes I, am the LORD, and there is no Savior but Me. 12 I alone decreed and saved and proclaimed—I, and not some foreign god among you. So you are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “that I am God.…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Luke 2:11
    Verse Concepts
    for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

1 Timothy 1:15
    Verse Concepts
    It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all.

Luke 19:10
    Verse Concepts
    For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”

Acts 13:23
    Verse Concepts
    From the descendants of this man, according to promise, God has brought to Israel a Savior, Jesus,

Titus 2:13
    Verse Concepts
    looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

Matthew 1:21
    Verse Concepts
    She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

Acts 4:12
    Verse Concepts
    And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”

Ephesians 5:23
    Verse Concepts
    For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body.

Philippians 3:20
    Verse Concepts
    For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;

2 Timothy 1:10
    Verse Concepts
    but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

1 Timothy 4:10
    Verse Concepts
    For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.

John 4:42
    Verse Concepts
    and they were saying to the woman, “It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves and know that this One is indeed the Savior of the world.”

1 John 4:14
    Verse Concepts
    We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

• Disagree

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    BIBLE VERSES ABOUT JESUS IS GOD

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 10:30 - I and my Father are one.

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 8:58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

• Disagree

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Ezekiel 18

21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

Bible Gateway passage: Ezekiel 18 - King James Version

• Disagree

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Repost of mine from 2015 thread that is closed. - Hell Lake of Fire and Suffering

If you have any question we can go to GOD the CREATOR and maker of all things and ask Him, together for revelation knowledge
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Bible is truly the inspired word of God - Whether we understand it or not it is true and the word of God.

The meanings of the printed words in the Bible we see today, has the meanings of many words changed from the time it was writings until today.

The words in the Old Testament Bible came from the Jewish scriptures and writings, words in the New Testament Bible came from quoting the Old Testament scriptures and the writings of Jesus disciples. No other source is the inspired written words of God recorded by men or women. No new teachings, holiday's, feast day's or events have been added since the closing of the book of Revelations. Any thing added or removed is demonic and false teaching.

During this period words in our languages have change to mean something else. Only fifth years ago, the word gay meant to be cheerful, joyful today gay means something completely different. Words should be read in context and from the point of view of the writers message and what he/she was trying to communicate to the audience to understand this the time period it was written is very important.

*** The closing of the Bible at the very end of it's writings. King James Version
    Revelations Chapter 22 verse 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

When we quote out of today's Bible with the understanding we have today, our we giving true or false scripture teachings out? here's Three examples you draw your own conclusion.

*** It would bring much happiness to me to read everyone’s pros and cons.

Below is a reprint from Bible.org

HELL
    In common usage, this term refers to the place of future punishment for the wicked. The word properly translated “hell” in the New Testament is the Greek Geenna or Gehenna, a place in the Valley of Hinnom where human sacrifices had been offered and where continuous burning of rubbish made it an apt illustration of the eternal lake of fire (cf. Matt. 5:22 ). Other words like sheol or hades are improperly translated by this term.

SHEOL The general idea of this word is “the place of the dead” including the grave (cf. Num. 16:30,33 ; Ps. 16:10 ), and the unseen place of those who have departed from this life, the place of departed spirits of both the righteous (Gen. 37:35 ) and the wicked (Prov. 9:18 ).

HADES This word is basically the New Testament counterpart of the Sheol. It refers to the unseen world in general, but specifically to the abode of the unsaved dead between death and the final judgment at the great white throne (cf. Lk. 16:23 and Rev. 20:11-15 ).It differs from hell in that it is temporary while hell is permanent.

LAKE OF FIRE Refers to the eternal state of the wicked who are forever separated from God and consigned to a special abode of suffering because of their rejection of Christ or their lack of the righteousness of Christ. It is equivalent to and identified with the second death in Revelation 20:14 .

What does the Bible mean when it says Christ descended into hell? | Bible.org

*** If you want more words from the Bible and their true meaning posted like this let me know within a posted comment.

My best friend Linda inspired me to do this post but she didn't know it - I thank God for her.

• Disagree

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    • Disagree

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Two examples of freedom - freewill.

JUSTIFATION

Very first two recorded instance of man attempting to justify his/her actions in the Bible!

Genesis 3:12
    “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”

Genesis 3:13
    “What is this you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

GENESIS CHAPTER 3 KJV

• Disagree

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    What Is the Full Armor of God? How to Put On the Armor of God

The armor of God is an analogy in the Bible that reminds Christians about the reality of spiritual battle and describes the protection available to them. The full armor of God that Christians are called to put on comprises the Belt of Truth, the Breastplate of Righteousness, the Gospel of Peace, the Shield of Faith, the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit.

• Disagree

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    There is some evidence that the Greek word used for “carpenter” (tekton) could also be translated more broadly as “artisan,” “contractor,” or “handyman.” It is possible, therefore, that Jesus and Joseph were the sort of men you call when something needs to be fixed—be it made of wood, stone, or something else. It is also possible that they acted as civil engineers, even designing bridges or other structures that were needed by the people of the town.
    Was Jesus a carpenter? | GotQuestions.org

“By studying the original Greek, the original Hebrew and how many myths are out there. I learned that Jesus was not a carpenter, but He was a stonemason because there was nothing but rock in Israel then.”
    Jesus: A carpenter or stonemason?

• Disagree

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Mark 16

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Bible Gateway passage: Mark 16 - King James Version

• Disagree
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread