differance between the buzzes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Braddock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
United States
i just bought a buzz of someone for a work mod as the lavatube 1.5 is just not cutting it it works great cuz the hight amps then the original lavatube but the hits are inconsistant
i have a darwin and provari but them are no nos for bringing to work so i went with the original buzz were u use the screwdriver to adjust the voltage instead of the wheel ill have it today pretty excited acually..
my main question is the differance between the buzz and the buzz pro and the buzz pro 2?

is the differance between the buzz and buzz pro just the wheel instead of using a screwdrivr? any input wuld help

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Original buzz had a different circuit, less efficient (shorter run time) though you can go to higher voltage.

Bp 2 is the same as the bp except for the added 3 slots on the sides. Base bp has three vent holes, and a delrin end cap that will pop off on over pressure.

All are durable, great customer service.

(there is s nice sale on black bp right now, and the "ECF Buzzkill" coupon code likely works)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
i just bought a buzz of someone for a work mod as the lavatube 1.5 is just not cutting it it works great cuz the hight amps then the original lavatube but the hits are inconsistant
i have a darwin and provari but them are no nos for bringing to work so i went with the original buzz were u use the screwdriver to adjust the voltage instead of the wheel ill have it today pretty excited acually..
my main question is the differance between the buzz and the buzz pro and the buzz pro 2?

is the differance between the buzz and buzz pro just the wheel instead of using a screwdrivr? any input wuld help

I have found that is the only difference. I have not experienced longer run time with my BP over the 4 OBs that I have. I like my OBs just as well since I do not change my voltage very often.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread