Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The original was the Buzz, followed by the Buzz Pro. I'm not a Buzz user but I understand that the way you change voltage was with a screwdriver and the original doesn't uses batteries as efficiently as the Buzz Pro, so battery life is shorter. Both Buzz Pro models have a voltage adjustment knob. Good luck!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Chris, you're among the Buzz Army here...most of us think the Buzz Pro is one of the best there is :) Variable voltage with a simple dial, built in over current protection, over heat protection, reverse battery protection, etc. We like our VV without all the bells and whistles or pushing a button umpteen times just to turn it on or off :)

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
are they any good or no

Chris we came out with the first VV device for Ecigs, the BP ( Buzz Pro ) uses a newer controller that is VERY efficient and has great battery life.

the Buzz line has been on the market for over 2 years ( longest ) and we have 1,000's of units in the field so they are stable and reliable.

Are they any good ???? No IDEA LOL !:evil:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I still have and use one of the first Buzz Betas ever made and it still works like the day I got it. I also have the Buzz, Buzz Pro, and the Infinity along with a few other VV devices but the ones notcigs sells are the very best for vaping. They give a more solid vape and better consistency than any of the others I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread