Difference between AFS for all mods and GGTS AFS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Yes Mist is right. The GGTS AFS will be integrated into the cap. I believe it will be threaded into the well area around the atomizer connection. Should make the TS and AFS look like one device instead of it being two separate pieces. The model about to be released will attach to existing 901 threads on any mod including the GG. I should have pictures of it soon. (As soon as the mail man gets here with it!)

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
O.K. Vapn,

Enough of the other requests...I've been WAITING for Imeo to perfect the NO laser hole atty that works with the AFS. The GGTS is the latest "Steve Jobs" model! If you want something for your older units...Get a lathe and start figuring out your own mods.!!!! :evil::pervy::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also, Steve Jobs NEVER released anything for Windows...Mr. Imeo Jobs is giving out ALL MOD. Versions first :mad: I say "Get a GGTS"!!!;) or "NO SOUP FOR YOU"!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Best - Mr.e

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Vapn, thats a great idea friend!!!!!!

Mist you will see soon what I have in mind. I dont need longer mouthpieces for that because Slim will be long without a reason. I mean that a long Slim has to take more liquid in it, not to just to be long:D

Ok, I will show you now.

YouTube - atomizer for AFS slim.wmv

Last edited:

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
My wife just got her Slim today, she is totally in love with it. Maybe that means I get to keep her GGSS :D

If I show her this video, she will probably want one for her slim AND her super slim, so she'll probably keep it...

...somehow she ended up with more GG mods than me...

...I think I got hosed...

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Vapn, thats a great idea friend!!!!!!

Mist you will see soon what I have in mind. I dont need longer mouthpieces for that because Slim will be long without a reason. I mean that a long Slim has to take more liquid in it, not to just to be long:D

Ok, I will show you now.

YouTube - atomizer for AFS slim.wmv

This is getting very much interesting Imeo!

This is a new concept and might become a norm for all existing atomizers! A revolution! :w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes, I think it will Mist. Some people will make longer atomizers after this to put longer catridges there so they will keep more liquid in a longer wool. But no one can beat 3 ml of Slim AFS or the beauty of a cig that it has the same dimentions in all of its length, or the way that liquid feeds the atomizers or the non leaking option:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread