GGTS AFS Specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Mar 13, 2010
Hampshire, uk
Hi All,

Sorry if this appropriate for the New Members section, but at the moment I can still only post here.

I'm the proud owner of GGTS #326 and I just wondered if anyone had any ideas of timescale for the release of the AFS specifically for the GGTS.

I'm just trying to decide whether to buy the all mods version, of I can ever get one, or wait for the GGTS version.

Thanks

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
To be honest, My V2 is working so well that I hadn't planned on getting the GGTS version.

Now after all this time vaping on her GGS she (my wife) says, "These cartomizers aren't cutting it anymore... and these batteries are too weak. Can I get an AFS too?"

So I say, "Sure honey, when the new one comes out for my GGTS you can have this one"
"Will it be the same as my little one?"

I say, without revelaing anything about the GGSS AFS, "Yes honey...but it will be 3.7v, if you want more volts you will have to use your GGSS"

She looks disappointed for a second, "But these batteries don't last as long as yours..."

"So, what do you want me to do hon, those are the batteries you have, and your *othermod* can only do 3.7 as well."

"I want one like you have!"

Looks like there may be another GGTS in the family soon, plus two more AFSs

....so much for me not buying mods anymore...

Its ALL YOUR FAULT IMEO!!!! KAAAAAHHHHNN!!!

EDIT: You knew this would happen, didn't you :D

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Waffle, you always know how to crack me up buddy... To respond the OP, I would have to say that if you have any other mods then you might want to get one now and then when the TSAFS comes out you can put it on your other mod and have two going. I have four AFS (2 beta, 1 V1, and this one) and I can say without doubt that it really is nice to have more than one. I keep my all day vape juice in one and then my alternative flavor in another. Once you stop dripping you don't want to do it anymore at all...... ever! This model is so user friendly and well worth every penny....

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I also have 4 AFS (1 beta, 2 v1 and the v2) and I fully intend to get the new TS version as well. If you have more than one device, then more than one AFS is absolutely essential as far as I'm concerned. Hoping to have a few more in stock by the end of next week. After that, it might be more than a month until they are back in stock.
GGTS AFS are at least a month away too.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I'm wondering what the differences would be between the current v2 (which I love) and the ggts version.

I don't mean that in a bad way, but in the opposite...the v2 is pretty darned good. If it's just because the other would look better on the ts, that doesn't sound like a really compelling reason. Especially if it means waiting for another month or more.

Would there be a price difference between the two models?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
1) better looking because its made for GGTS only
2) easier locking and unlocking the CR
3) lighter
4) shorter
5) 30% cheaper
6) No way to leak even if you leave the CR open
7) No gaps between pieces
8) The o-ring that is on the brass connector will be invisible
9) Double sized liquid collector tank

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I agree with Vapn's post #5 I to have more than one AFS and dam there is nothing like having more than one and 6ml's of your two favorite daily Vapes in each one and being able to grap whichever one you want and pull a few hits off of it and when the new GGTSAFS comes out I will have two of those, dam it just keeps getting better and better, you go Imeo..!!! PS: get back to work Imeo and crank em out..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread