Difference between SmokelessImage & Heaven Gifts KR808D-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
Smokeless have 2 batteries 220 mAH (65 mm) and 320 mAH (78 mm).
Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Green Battery - Accessories

Heaven have 2 batteries 280 mAH (85 mm) and 380 mAH (106 mm auto, 109 mm manual).
280mAh KR808D-1 battery for e-cigarettes - KR808D-1 spare parts Heaven Gifts
380mAh KR808D-1 mega battery for e-cigarettes - KR808D-1 spare parts Heaven Gifts

The HG ones are stronger and seem way too long but the lengths quoted are too short to include the cartomiser. Anyone able to cast any light on these differences?

Roach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hayward, WI
can't make a comparison, never tried the heaven gift batteries. But in my experience the extra 60 mah would be an advantage. I couldn't charge a 320mah volt as fast as I used one. I use 4 batteries and chargers to have uninterrupted usage with my volts. (or just use an igo if I'm not near a charger)

85 and 106mm do seem kinda long, and the manuals are even longer.

They are pretty cheap, I might have to try one.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
Thanks for the replies. Morandir, what do you mean by unregulated?

If the HG ones are as long as they say they are it must look like smoking a straw by the time you add a carto. I thought it must be a mistake as they also say on their site the higher mAH one is 30 mm longer than the shorter one which isn't backed up by their individual measurements.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Adik Ted sir the gen 1 kr808's (like v4l and many companies sell) start at 4.2v and work themselves down to 3.7v and lower with use. The gen 2 batts (halo, volt, bloog, nhaler mf style batts) are regulated to 3.6v. Horizontal coil cartos need a higher resitance (3.1ohm and above for best results on high pg juices) to handle higher voltage without burning the juice, which is why most companies that sell them, sell regulated batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread