Different color menthol carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen_Brew

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2009
Seattle
Hi All:

I got my Ultimatum kit today and V4L threw in some extra carts as well.
I got (2) menthol carts, both 18mg, but one is a nice bright minty green color, and the other is a dark sort of forrest green. I'm assuming one of them is an older version, (and I'm hoping the dark one is the older one)
The bright green one is a nice minty fresh flavor, but the dark one is much stronger in flavor maybe like a cool cig (which I haven't had in 20 years as I didn't prefer menthols) Does anyone know which is the older style?

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi All:

I got (2) menthol carts, both 18mg, but one is a nice bright minty green color, and the other is a dark sort of forrest green. I'm assuming one of them is an older version, (and I'm hoping the dark one is the older one)
The bright green one is a nice minty fresh flavor, but the dark one is much stronger in flavor maybe like a cool cig (which I haven't had in 20 years as I didn't prefer menthols) Does anyone know which is the older style?

Ok, please, READ the tiny print, and let me know what I sent, I betcha, it was 2 different flavs.....Both FABLOUS, but different, as well:D

Steve:shock:

Zen_Brew

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2009
Seattle
Ok, please, READ the tiny print, and let me know what I sent, I betcha, it was 2 different flavs.....Both FABLOUS, but different, as well:D

Nope. Same Flavor, I just looked at both carts very carefully. The only difference is the darker green one says Menthol 16 on it and is written in big black letters. The lighter green says Menthol 18 and is written in a smaller font in a goldish color. They both have the V4L logo.

Like I said earlier, the lighter colored one has a fresher lighter flavor, while the darker colored one is a much heavier flavor.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
was the dark green in a blister pack?or loosly tossed into the package? if so that might be the old one. some of the freebies I received came in different packaging some in white unv4l labeled boxes some in labeled v4l boxes and one pack of menthol in a blister pack you can see the blister pack I had in the video contest thread.

LastOutlaw

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
www.quantumtour.com
Sounds like the light green is the mint flavor and the dark green is the menthol.
I was a menthol smoker for years and ordered menthol on my first order. Steve threw in a few mint flavor and they were the lighter green that you mention. I'm very glad he did...thanks Steve btw, I liked it better and you are right, the menthol flavor was very strong and the throat hit almost burned. I've ordered mint refills and love them. Very fresh tasting.

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi All:

And you would assume correctly:Dlarger logo as well......glad you were able to tell the difference. I always make em better, with each shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread