best tobacco/menthol flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
The Cowboy tobacco seems to be pretty popular but I am more in to menthols. My favorites in Menthol are Virginia and Dunhall. The Smilin Special Menthol is good also with a slight chocolate taste to it to me. The Wowboy Peppermint is really nice - to me it tastes like tobacco, peppermint, and a hint of chocolate.

I am sure more will chime in on the plain tobacco flavors!

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
Premium Smilin' Special Menthol is my favorite (although it's been out of stock for a while now)... menthol with a touch of chocolate.. tastes like Marlboro Smooths. The WOW version of Smilin' Menthol is disgusting... tastes like a non-menthol cigarette being smoked while chewing a piece of hour-old peppermint gum. Not even close to the Premium version.

Lastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Massachusetts, USA
Lastone, We are discussing Vapor 4 Life products. Thanks anyway!
I recomend Wowboy and Peppermint! Both wonderful. The peppermint tastes like a starlite candy..but NOT overpowering like some Mints can be. The Wowboy is a tobacco flavor with hints of chocolate and peppermint.

Mary Kay, somebody had mentioned the flavor previously so that is whay I made the comment about the FSUSA Camtel.

Mariano

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
usa
Flavors are really personal but I will give you my opinion, I'm a menthol guy but I do regular tobacco here and there.

My menthol favs :

#1 Parlament Menthol (this is my absolute fav and my every day vape)
#2 Kamel Menthol
#3 Dunhall Menthol
#4 Smiling Special Menthol
#5 Newport
#6 Virgina menthol

Tobacco favs :

#1 Wow 555
#2 Dunhall
#3 Kamel
#4 wowboy
#5 Virginia
#6 Wow cowboy

Hope this help you!!

Cheers!!

Mariano.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
@chadley those are great flavors, also os the cuban cigar.

IMO for best regular cig taste is cuban cigar, and for somepne like me who likes a little choc and tobacco mix I would say wowboy. Now best menthol is hands down smilin.

I love Cuban Cigar too!
I didn't like smoking menthol but I like vaping SMILIN Special (tastes a little like wriggley gum). I've been getting off on a lot of the flavors, very enjoyable. Virginia is a current fav, a sweet tobacco taste. ALL the coffee flavors are awesome too. (Love Wow Cowboy, Wow 555, R4Y)

Lastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Massachusetts, USA
Flavors are really personal but I will give you my opinion, I'm a menthol guy but I do regular tobacco here and there.

My menthol favs :

#1 Parlament Menthol (this is my absolute fav and my every day vape)
#2 Kamel Menthol
#3 Dunhall Menthol
#4 Smiling Special Menthol
#5 Newport
#6 Virgina menthol

Tobacco favs :

#1 Wow 555
#2 Dunhall
#3 Kamel
#4 wowboy
#5 Virginia
#6 Wow cowboy

Hope this help you!!

Cheers!!

Mariano.

Have you tasted the latest Dunhill batch? My 36mg Dunhill is unvapable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread