DigiFlavor ETNA RDA

ETNA RDA was designed in Italy by Giuseppe Pappalardo and Salvatore Agrosì in close collaboration with Digiflavor.
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trico

Mar 18, 2018
Aveiro, Portugal
strobelab.com
Hello,

I've just received two ETNA rda, one SS and one Black, bought online from Spain (I can tell the name of the shop if necessary).
They both come WITHOUT the beauty ring.
I email the shop telling them that and this was their response:

"I've been talking to Digiflavor and they tell me that the photo with the "beauty ring" is a prototype and that they have not updated the photos, which is why we have it that way. Sorry for the inconvenience"

Can you please confirm that the ETNA is in fact shipping without the beauty ring?
I still havent´t opened the Black one so I can send you pictures to show that the beauty ring is missing. The package is the same that is listed on digiflavor website, with the cutouts for the beauty ring, but it is missing in both of them.
I opened the SS one to check if it was inside the package but it wasn't.

Thanks

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Hello,

I've just received two ETNA RDA, one SS and one Black, bought online from Spain (I can tell the name of the shop if necessary).
They both come WITHOUT the beauty ring.
I email the shop telling them that and this was their response:

"I've been talking to Digiflavor and they tell me that the photo with the "beauty ring" is a prototype and that they have not updated the photos, which is why we have it that way. Sorry for the inconvenience"

Can you please confirm that the ETNA is in fact shipping without the beauty ring?
I still havent´t opened the Black one so I can send you pictures to show that the beauty ring is missing. The package is the same that is listed on digiflavor website, with the cutouts for the beauty ring, but it is missing in both of them.
I opened the SS one to check if it was inside the package but it wasn't.

Thanks

Hi Trico,
Thank you for your support on Geekvape.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

The ring should contain in the packaging. If it is not included, please contact our support team by Email, support@geekvape.com or send us a message on Facebook.

Please make an unboxing video for the black package, and send it to our Email box or Facebook messager.

If you need any help, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Rembrandt

Oct 27, 2018
I just wanted to add that I also ordered an Etna(black) from MyVpro and it was missing the beauty ring. It cleary said in the contents a 22mm beauty ring though. I contacted people though, they took care of it, and I received mine today. However, it isn't 22mm. It's easily only 20mm. This was disappointing. I'm not sure if all of them are this way and the 22mm is a lie, or I just received a smaller replacement for some reason.

Trico

Mar 18, 2018
Aveiro, Portugal
strobelab.com
I just wanted to add that I also ordered an Etna(black) from MyVpro and it was missing the beauty ring. It cleary said in the contents a 22mm beauty ring though. I contacted people though, they took care of it, and I received mine today. However, it isn't 22mm. It's easily only 20mm. This was disappointing. I'm not sure if all of them are this way and the 22mm is a lie, or I just received a smaller replacement for some reason.

Geekvape shipped me two beauty rings three days ago, one ss and one black, when they arrive I'll report back.
Have to say that support from Geekvape was very, very positive.
I'm just waiting for my package to arrive to report here how great and quick was the whole process.
So far I'm very impressed with Geekvape support and I'm really glad that they took care of my issue, since the store I bought them couldn't care less. They blamed Digiflavor, lied about it and simply apologize for the issue without offering any further assistance.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com

Is there anything wrong? We don't even manufacture any beauty ring of 20mm. 22mm only.
If it is possible, could you please take some pictures of the ring you receive and send the pictures to us by Email, support@geekvape.com?

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Geekvape shipped me two beauty rings three days ago, one ss and one black, when they arrive I'll report back.
Have to say that support from Geekvape was very, very positive.
I'm just waiting for my package to arrive to report here how great and quick was the whole process.
So far I'm very impressed with Geekvape support and I'm really glad that they took care of my issue, since the store I bought them couldn't care less. They blamed Digiflavor, lied about it and simply apologize for the issue without offering any further assistance.

Thank you for the feedback. Hope you will receive the parcel soon.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Same problem with missing beauty ring. Ordered my ETNA Gunmetal from Heavengift, just contact with Digiflavor service. Will be waiting for answer.

Really sorry for missing the accessory. We will also forward the issue to our factory, so they would pay more attention to the issue, making sure to package all the accessories and ensuring the quality of the products.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your understanding would be much appreciated!:):)

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Just received my Etna in Gunmetal from eciggity and it's missing the ring also. Just emailed support, hopefully can help!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our support team will deal with it as soon as possible. We will also follow up your case to make sure they do.
Have a nice day!

Trico

Mar 18, 2018
Aveiro, Portugal
strobelab.com
My two beauty rings are here.
They arrived in original boxes, well packed and in perfect condition.
They are in fact 20mm and that's fine.
Once again I must congratulate Geekvape for their great support, my issue was handled very promptly and within a couple of days my package was shipped. It was a very straightforward process and I'm really happy about it.
Would also like to thank @Geekvape_Official for his support and for pointing me in the right direction.
I'm a very, very happy Geekvape customer.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
My two beauty rings are here.
They arrived in original boxes, well packed and in perfect condition.
They are in fact 20mm and that's fine.
Once again I must congratulate Geekvape for their great support, my issue was handled very promptly and within a couple of days my package was shipped. It was a very straightforward process and I'm really happy about it.
Would also like to thank @Geekvape_Official for his support and for pointing me in the right direction.
I'm a very, very happy Geekvape customer.

It's glad that you solve the problem. Thank you for your support and trust on Geekvape. :wub::wub:

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Looks like there are still a few Etnas without the beauty rings on retailer's shelves. I received min from VaporDNA today and the ring is missing. I've contacted customer support via email and FB messenger and am waiting for a response. Many thanks to folks for bringing this issue up on the forums

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Looks like there are still a few Etnas without the beauty rings on retailer's shelves. I received min from VaporDNA today and the ring is missing. I've contacted customer support via email and FB messenger and am waiting for a response. Many thanks to folks for bringing this issue up on the forums

Really sorry for the issue. Our support team will contact you as soon as possible to deal with the issue.
Your understanding and patience would be much appreciated!
Hope you have a great day!:wub::wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread