DIGITAL VAPING WITH NO E-LIQUID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidsgotagun

Dec 7, 2017
So I was browsing about and found a link from my local store, and just wanted to share it with everyone. From the looks of it, I think it uses electrical currents to stimulate your tongue and make you taste their eliquid without any juice.

Wasn't sure about it, but I'm think about signing up for beta testing, might be fun.

Opinions? Managed to get hold of an image too if you want to check it out

Link:Vape Co Tastr

Attachments

• Tastr.jpg
    Tastr.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Ryedan

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015

Davidsgotagun

Dec 7, 2017
Reactions: stols001

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
OOOOKAYYYY. I call BS on the whole electronically simulated flavours by applying electricity to the tongue. Pretty sure this would be world news if authentic. My guess is that the device is pre-loaded with sample flavours which are released when activated. Cool but not as cool as cyber food. :|

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
To be a beta tester, subjects must agree to having a needle pierced into their skull where a coiled neural net web will be injected, after which time the coiled neural net will unfurl and encircle their brain matter, this neural net web will be blue tooth linked to the tester module and other neural interface applications not disclosed at this time, which will further enhance the study via AI entities on the human sensory experience to further build a bridge between the physical and the digital reality of this worlds life experience. Minor monetary gain will be offered to all applicants via a random chance contest.

Reactions: HauntedMyst

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
So I was browsing about and found a link from my local store, and just wanted to share it with everyone. From the looks of it, I think it uses electrical currents to stimulate your tongue and make you taste their eliquid without any juice.

Wasn't sure about it, but I'm think about signing up for beta testing, might be fun.

Opinions? Managed to get hold of an image too if you want to check it out

Link:Vape Co Tastr

Very interesting if they can get it to work, but from the little they say about how it will work I have the feeling it will not be anything like vaping. Can't see how they will get any throat hit from it and there will not be any nicotine.

Still interesting though David, thanks for sharing :thumb:

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread