• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dilluting liquids/juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
How I used the Teabag....... Cut off the seams, pulled off the string and label...... This left a piece approx 1 inch x 2 inch..... I rolled the thin way and rolled the entire 2 inches ...... Then I folded thatin half..... Put it in the cartrige fold pinting in and freyed pointing out...... Cut off the piece remaining outside the cartridge plus about 1/16 inch inside the cartridge....... Filled with juice...... The first fill took 14 drops...... Worked like a charm...... Prior videos showed only using half the teabag...... That seemed too loose for me....... Happy vaping.........

gavin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2009
Joburg, South Africa
I also have 36mg undiluted juice, but need flavorings- I specifically like the Tob 1 (Twisp) (also Ry 4). Where can I find flavorings in South Africa and by what name are they called?

I've only used menthol crystals for flavouring the 36mg, I don't know if anyone is selling tobacco flavours locally.

Splat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
Johannesburg, South Africa
We have found a supplier that makes 150 mg unflavoured clear liquid nicotine, we are going to try cut it and see what 75mg feels like, think we will fry our brains.
I tried a 36mg Marlboro liquid and it kills my throat....great hit but a bit too much. I tend to mix it with 18mg Menthol which takes the edge off. Can't imagine what 75mg will do to you???

Post a video when you do try it :)

Aucorium

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
Cape Town, South Africa
We will use flavours from an company in South Africa

Welcome to Creative Flavors International

When it is done we will let you know, the 150mg liquid arrived on Friday, it might take a week or so before we have a product that we can sample.

Does anybody know (or know where I could import) flavours for mixing with PG? Also Steven will you be doing mixers / doublers as they are known as i'd be quite interested in those.

Vaporista

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi Aucorium,

I am not sure what mixers / doublers are, if you give me more detail I will let you know.

Mixers are plain clear unflavoured liquid nicotine juice usually sold at a high nic strength eg 36mg or 40mg down to to 0mg These you flavour yourself and vape straight as nature intended or dilute down if you have a weak constitution or further water down if you are a scammer.:D

Doublers are more of the same flavour you order in bigger containers already flavoured but different strength...I think. Ask Geoff at TV . I confuse him just as much as he confuses me. I think that term is unique to TV?

stephenrowley

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The liquid that we have is clear unflavoured "150mg", but we will be using propylene glygol to cut it and then add our own flavouring, if there is a market for it we will import more for those that wish to make their own, at this moment we want to see if we can make our juice better than the juice we get from dekang as we believe the flavours can be a little on the flat side sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread