Direct drip carts? Are they out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spills

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
New York
Hi.

I may be crazy hehe. But when I first started ecigs and was bombarded by all sorts of information and trying to put together all the info together I remember a post I would like to mention.

Let me start by saying im around four months in and have tried different methods such as Cartos/Cartridges/carts with fluval/Direct dripping etc....Atm im all about direct dripping with a bridgeless atty.

I enjoy this method because I feel it has unmatched flavor and with it being bridgeless I can burn out a previous flavor and switch to something else without much residual from the previous.

My problem is when driving it isnt the most convenient and im not a carto fan because I always seem to get an extra surprise flavor with those things lol...And cartridges are hit or miss for me as far as liquid flow.

So to the point. I thought I had remembered a post that someone wrote about modifing an accessory that had juice in it and they could activate it and it would drop a few drops of liquid on there atty. Somehting like a filled direct drip method. Just fill with juice and click when you need it to flopw on the atty etc.... They were talking bout when they activated it it dropped 4-5 drops or so and they modded it to only drop 2.

I was thinking something like this would be right down my alley but have no idea if I may have misundersttod at the time or if there is something like this out there? If so what are they called and where could I go to pick one up?

Thanks in advance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread